Redeemer Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (952) 473-5356
- Redeemer Lutheran School provides a nurturing environment that promotes spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- An experienced faculty delivers Christian faith-based teachings for a lifetime to Preschool through Grade 8 students ' quality instruction in core academics and specialized instruction in computer, music, Spanish. Lunch, extended care, music and sports programs also offered. Accredited.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayzata Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
301 Peavey Lane
Wayzata, MN 55391
(952) 988-3420 0.5 PK-12
- Wayzata Grades: NS-6 | 373 students
155 County Road 24
Wayzata, MN 55391
(763) 473-3675 2.6 NS-6
- Hamel Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
9141 County Road 101
Hamel, MN 55340
(763) 420-2426 10.1 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952) 927-8400 10.9 NS
Wonderfuls school. Great teachers and small class sizes.
- Posted by Parent - mcsim
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.