- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 147 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Our tuition is based on which program is chosen. See our website for details - hihcm.org
- Hand In Hand is a Christian Academy in Minnesota's Twin Cities. Started in 1999 with a handful of parents in a summer camp, currently, our Christian Montessori program is one of the largest in the country with hundreds of active learners on three campuses.
- OurRosevillecampus offers infant and toddler daycare, preschool/kindergarten, elementary private academy and homeschool hybrid for 1st-12th grade learners. OurBloomingtoncampus offers preschool/kindergarten and 1st-6th grade learners both part-time or full-time education. OurWayzatacampus offers infant, toddler, preschool/kindergarten and elementary programs as well.
- We emphasizeChristian teachings, theconstructivist method, and acollaborative stylein multi-aged, carefully-prepared environments, guided by trained teachers, where active learners experience re-imagined education everyday!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hand In Hand Christian Montessori?
The application deadline for Hand In Hand Christian Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hand In Hand Christian Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.