Augsburg Park Montessori School
- Augsburg Park Montessori School is committed to authentic Montessori education.
- As a Montessori school that constantly strives for excellence we have set high standards for quality.
- We are determined to provide excellence in education in partnership with the parents of our community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
3755 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612)827-3707 4.4 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-K | 127 students
1125 5th Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
(612)378-9375 7.5 NS-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 76 students
2123 Clinton Ave So
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612)872-8322 6.1 NS-8
- Loretto Grades: NS-K
23610 County Road 10 (East)
Loretto, MN 55357
(763)498-5437 25.5 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.