Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool
*This program has grown tremendously since its inception in 2007.
*Mount Calvary offers a flexible preschool program, from a minimum of two half-days per week up to five full days per week with optional before and after extended care. *If you want your preschooler in a caring, learning environment, this is the program that will fit your needs!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 29 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Half Day: $20/day Full Day: $36/day
- We Believe -
- *Children count with Christ. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of God.
- *Each child is a unique creation of God, and we strive to help each child attain a healthy self-concept and individuality.
- *Children learn best about God`s word through active experimentation and exploration.
- *Play is a vehicle for learning and enables each child to progress through each developmental stage.
- *Children are provided a warm and loving environment that maximizes growth potential in the intellectual, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects of life.
- *Early Childhood Education is a ministry to children and their families.
Endorse Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?