Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool
Tel: (612) 869-9441
*This program has grown tremendously since its inception in 2007.
*Mount Calvary offers a flexible preschool program, from a minimum of two half-days per week up to five full days per week with optional before and after extended care. *If you want your preschooler in a caring, learning environment, this is the program that will fit your needs!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Half Day: $20/day Full Day: $36/day|
- We Believe -
- *Children count with Christ. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of God.
- *Each child is a unique creation of God, and we strive to help each child attain a healthy self-concept and individuality.
- *Children learn best about God`s word through active experimentation and exploration.
- *Play is a vehicle for learning and enables each child to progress through each developmental stage.
- *Children are provided a warm and loving environment that maximizes growth potential in the intellectual, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects of life.
- *Early Childhood Education is a ministry to children and their families.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 368 students
525 W 54th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55419
(612) 823-4394 2.2 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 666 students
5071 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
(952) 929-5463 5.1 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952) 927-8400 4 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.