We are so proud of our caring and talented teachers! Our staff is passionate about teaching and dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for your children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Rogers KinderCare! We are so proud of our dedicated
teachers, engaging curriculum, and amazing kids! We would love for
you to come tour our center, give us a call!
We serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance.
- The health and safety of your child is our top priority! Our center features a secure key-pad enforced entrance, all of our teachers are first aid and CPRr certified and have ongoing training in Universal Precautions and SIDS prevention. Our playgrounds are divided by age, fenced, and feature a soft and padded play surface.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- All surrounding Counties: *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Endorse Rogers KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.