The teachers and staff here at our University KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing young children.
We have recently welcomed some new teachers to the KinderCare Family and doing so has added a lot of diversity to the qualifications that our teachers have.
The majority of our teachers have their CDA, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The University KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to University KinderCare! Located at 525 Huron Blvd SE, on the East Bank campus at the University of Minnesota. Our location brings us young, energetic, highly qualified staff and great ties to our surrounding community. We would love to meet you and your family to show you our facility, introduce you to our staff, inform you about our curriculum, and work with you to highlight the many ways our center will suit the needs of you family!
- At KinderCare, safety is our top priority. We offer a keypad entry, a fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Ms.Marlee is our Health and Safety Coordinator and ensures that we are followings all of the proper policies and procedures to keep our students safe. We take special precautions throughout the day to make sure each and every child in our careis keptsafe. When a child is safe, learning can begin.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Does accept some subsidy programs. For specifics please call Center Director.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for University KinderCare?
The application deadline for University KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse University KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.