The teachers and staff here at our University KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing young children.
We have recently welcomed some new teachers to the KinderCare Family and doing so has added a lot of diversity to the qualifications that our teachers have.
The majority of our teachers have their CDA, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The University KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to University KinderCare! Located at 525 Huron Blvd SE, on the East Bank campus at the University of Minnesota. Our location brings us young, energetic, highly qualified staff and great ties to our surrounding community. We would love to meet you and your family to show you our facility, introduce you to our staff, inform you about our curriculum, and work with you to highlight the many ways our center will suit the needs of you family!
- At KinderCare, safety is our top priority. We offer a keypad entry, a fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Ms. Marlee is our Health and Safety Coordinator and ensures that we are followings all of the proper policies and procedures to keep our students safe. We take special precautions throughout the day to make sure each and every child in our care is kept safe. When a child is safe, learning can begin.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Does accept some subsidy programs. For specifics please call Center Director.
Endorse University KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.