- At Kinderberry Hill, we believe children learn best through discovery and creative exploration.
- Our small group sizes, low children-to-teacher ratios, and enriched learning centers help children exprience the joy and excitement of learning, while developing an appreciation for their individuaity in a healthy, safe, and challenging child care enviornment.
- We acknowledge the family as a child's primary source of love and care and strive to assist parents in nurturing the child as an individual, as a family member, and as a member of society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Hofmann-Grams|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Lee|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music, Spanish, STEM Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 112 students
6519 Barrie Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55435
(952)920-7450 0.7 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 1.1 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952)927-8400 1.9 NS-PK
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 666 students
5071 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
(952)929-5463 2.3 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK
8950 France Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952)835-4955 2.4 NS-PK
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.