Tel: (952) 925-5881
- At Kinderberry Hill, we believe children learn best through discovery and creative exploration.
- Our small group sizes, low children-to-teacher ratios, and enriched learning centers help children exprience the joy and excitement of learning, while developing an appreciation for their individuaity in a healthy, safe, and challenging child care enviornment.
- We acknowledge the family as a child's primary source of love and care and strive to assist parents in nurturing the child as an individual, as a family member, and as a member of society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Hofmann-Grams|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Lee|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music, Spanish, STEM Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 112 students
6519 Barrie Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55435
(952) 920-7450 0.7 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952) 929-0506 1.1 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952) 927-8400 1.9 NS
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 666 students
5071 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
(952) 929-5463 2.3 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK
8950 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952) 835-4955 2.4 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.