- At Kinderberry Hill, we believe children learn best through discovery and creative exploration.
- Our small group sizes, low children-to-teacher ratios, and enriched learning centers help children exprience the joy and excitement of learning, while developing an appreciation for their individuaity in a healthy, safe, and challenging child care enviornment.
- We acknowledge the family as a child's primary source of love and care and strive to assist parents in nurturing the child as an individual, as a family member, and as a member of society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Hofmann-Grams|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Lee|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music, Spanish, STEM Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 112 students
6519 Barrie Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55435
(952)920-7450 0.7 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 1.1 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952)927-8400 1.9 NS-PK
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 165 students
5300 France Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952)378-1779 2.1 9-12
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 666 students
5071 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
(952)929-5463 2.3 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.