Tel: (952) 835-4955
The teachers and staff at Bloomington KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years and some as long as thirty years in early childhood education.
The Bloomington KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings, to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bloomington KinderCare and Preschool! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Bloomington KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village) Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We adhere to the highest safety standards here at our Center! We have eight foot fencing around all three of our playgrounds. We maintain locked gates, secured doors and key-code entry is required. We also implement an interview process for new faces in the Center requiring their photo I.D. to be added to our sign/out book.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Edison, Dakota, Scott, Harbor and Sherburne Counties (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of each child's tuition, must have 2 children â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Bloomington KinderCare is United Christian Academy (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Ramalynn Montessori Academy (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 33 students
9508 Garfield Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55420
(952) 881-4586 2.2 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
3601 W Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952) 888-1303 2.2 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
9901 E Bloomington Fwy
Minneapolis, MN 55420
(952) 881-8160 2.3 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.