Tel: (952) 835-4955
- The teachers and staff at Bloomington KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years and some as long as thirty years in early childhood education.
- The Bloomington KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings, to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bloomington KinderCare and Preschool! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Bloomington KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village) Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We adhere to the highest safety standards here at our Center! We have eight foot fencing around all three of our playgrounds. We maintain locked gates, secured doors and key-code entry is required. We also implement an interview process for new faces in the Center requiring their photo I.D. to be added to our sign/out book.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Edison, Dakota, Scott, Harbor and Sherburne Counties (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of each child's tuition, must have 2 children â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 33 students
9508 Garfield Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55420
(952) 881-4586 2.2 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
3601 W Old Shakopee Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55431
(952) 888-1303 2.2 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
9901 E Bloomington Fwy
Minneapolis, MN 55420
(952) 881-8160 2.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.