The teachers and staff at Bloomington KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years and some as long as thirty years in early childhood education.
The Bloomington KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings, to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bloomington KinderCare and Preschool! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Bloomington KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village) Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We adhere to the highest safety standards here at our Center! We have eight foot fencing around all three of our playgrounds. We maintain locked gates, secured doors and key-code entry is required. We also implement an interview process for new faces in the Center requiring their photo I.D. to be added to our sign/out book.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCA Yes - Edison, Dakota, Scott, Harbor and Sherburne Counties (please call if not on list) They are willing to work with other Counties if possible refer to Center. â— NACCRRA - YES â— Family Discount - 10% off of each child's tuition, must have 2 children â— 10% discount for employees of TARGET, WELLS FARGO, GENERAL MILLS, 3M and UNITED HEALTH CARE â— 5% discount for employees of FAIRVIEW, PARK NICOLLET, LIFETIME, BEST BUY, THOMPSON WEST and SEAGATE â— Refer a friend (200.00 credit)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bloomington KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bloomington KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bloomington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.