Fusion Academy Minneapolis
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 6-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for a myriad of reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren`t thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion`s one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling. On our campus, there are two Homework Caf spaces: one quiet and one social. These spaces are not only for students to complete homework during their school day, but the Social Homework Caf acts as the social hub of the campus. This is where student meetings occur, clubs meet, and more. The space is led by our Director of Homework Caf who is responsible for planning social programming around Social Emotional Learning themes.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student`s desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fusion Academy Minneapolis offer a summer program?
Yes, Fusion Academy Minneapolis offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Fusion Academy Minneapolis?
The application deadline for Fusion Academy Minneapolis is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fusion Academy Minneapolis. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards