Sts. Peter & Paul School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (320) 597-2565
- SS. Peter and Paul School is a Kindergarten-grade 6 parish school located in Richmond, Minnesota.
- Striving to promote the love of Christ, SS. Peter and Paul School and Parish provides a quality Catholic education with emphasis on spiritual and moral growth, academic excellence, and community service.
- The students are educated in a safe, disciplined, compassionate environment.
- The goal of SS. Peter and Paul School is to provide quality, Catholic education for its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cold Spring Grades: PK-6 | 261 students
501 Main St
Cold Spring, MN 56320
(320) 685-3541 4.7 PK-6
- Cold Spring Grades: NS-PK
418 5th Avenue S
Cold Spring, MN 56320
(320) 685-7700 4.8 NS-PK
- Collegeville Grades: 6-12 | 257 students
2280 Watertower Road
Collegeville, MN 56321
(320) 363-3319 10.9 6-12
- Saint Joseph Grades: NS-7 | 129 students
32 W Minnesota St
Saint Joseph, MN 56374
(320) 363-7769 12.6 NS-7
I have been involved with this school since 1965, when our oldest son started 1st grade there and was followed by his 5 siblings. His 3 children went there as well as our youngest daughter's 2 girls. So, I am a parent and a grandparent. In 2 years I will be a school great-grandparent when our granddaughter sends her little one to the pre-school. I intend to still be involved there. I have always said, "this school will close over my dead body." I''ve had to fight to keep it open in the past and will continue to do so. I am very proud of our school and love, love, love Jackie Walz, our wonderful principal!
- Posted by Parent - artsy
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.