Dei Spring Academy
- Dei Spring Academy is a preschool and licensed day care center, owned and operated by Gloria Dei Lutheran Church (ELS).
- We operate day care for ages 6 weeks through 5 years, with before and after school care options available for children up to age 12.
- The 3-5 year old classes have a preschool program as the majority of their day.
- We teach letters, shapes, numbers, large motor activities, creatives, science, small motor activities, social skills, and Bible stories, which are presented at the children's age levels.
- We share the love of Christ to all, and work with parents to care for their children in the best manner possible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We have a loving and dedicated staff at Dei Spring Academy, with spiritual support from the pastor. Pastor Flohr (of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 601 S. Red River Ave, Cold Spring) visits once a week with the children for a Bible lesson, accompanied by 2 volunteers from the church who provide musical accompaniment for Bible songs.
- We have an infant room, a toddler room, a younger preschool room, and the older preschool room. We have large, pleasant outdoor areas for the toddlers, and for the preschool ages. Our youngest, the infants, take stroller rides in the summer.
- The older preschool goes to the Cold Spring library, usually once a week, in the summer; they will also occasionally visit the nursing home (Assumption) as well. The 2 preschool groups take occasional field trips, such as to a nearby farm which caters to the interests of preschoolers. We hold 2 programs each year for the parents and their families: one at Christmas and one for preschool graduation in the spring.
- Our sincerest wish is to provide loving care for the children as well as sharing the love of Christ with them and their families.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.