St Boniface School
Tel: (320) 685-3541
- St. Boniface School is a pre kindergarten - grade 6 Catholic elementary school supported by the parish faith community of St. Boniface Parish in Cold Spring, Minnesota.
- St. Boniface School exists to spread the gospel message of Jesus and to foster spiritual and academic development of the children enrolled at St. Boniface Elementary School.
- St. Boniface School, supported by the faith community, fosters a stimulating, nurturing environment that emphasizes Christian values, academic excellence and social development.
- The gospel message taught at St. Boniface School leads to active global awareness and service to the world community.
- The educational program of St. Boniface School is the outcome of a cooperative effort of staff, students, and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
|Tuition Notes||We have fair share tuition. Parents pay what they can afford.|
|Admissions Director||Sister Sharon Waldoch|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cold Spring Grades: NS-PK
418 5th Avenue S
Cold Spring, MN 56320
(320) 685-7700 0.3 NS-PK
- Collegeville Grades: 6-12 | 257 students
2280 Watertower Road
Collegeville, MN 56321
(320) 363-3319 8.8 6-12
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 64 students
22776 State Highway 15
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320) 251-9175 8.9 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.