Grades: PK-12 | 137 students
- "Academic Excellence for God's Purpose" Mount Zion is an interdenominational Christian school, committed to entering into partnership with Christian parents who desire an excellent Christ-centered education for their children in a safe, loving environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(collared shirt, no jeans)
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field
- With academic excellence and high-end technology as hallmarks, Mount Zion is changing the way Christian education looks today. Mount Zion Christian Schools offer quality Christian education in grades pre-K to 12 in the Manchester, NH region.
- Leveled classrooms
- Differentiated Instruction
- Laptop High School
- 1:1 ratio middle school students to laptops
- Online grades and information
Profile last updated: 11/09/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManchesterGrades: PK-6 | 108 students
148 Belmont St
Manchester, NH 03103
ManchesterGrades: PK-6 | 146 students
85 Third St
Manchester, NH 03102
ManchesterGrades: NS-6 | 150 students
2291 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03104
I am in 6th grade at mount zion and have been going there ever since kindergarten and i love it so much! the people here are amazing! faculty and students. this week we have had coastlands and consultants, and today we had our last day with them, and it was AMAZING!!! every single student (literally) had their hands up in the air with our eyes closed praising his wonderful name, and 3 girls just fell to the ground crying over his outstanding love, and everyone was praying over each other and you could just feel the holy spirit in the room, and it was amazing! just outstanding i love this school!!! <3 yeah mount zion!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Erin_
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.