Top New Hampshire Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 335 top private schools in New Hampshire, serving 29,176 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,511 for elementary schools and $27,395 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Montessori Schoolhouse Of Cheshire County Photo - Montessori Schoolhouse - Keene, NH . School year programs for children ages 16 months to six years old.
Cornerstone Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,039 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools1,247 Students2% Minority
- 19 Schools1,203 Students10% Minority
- 10 Schools158 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools1,308 Students20% Minority
- 112 Schools10,712 Students17% Minority
- 36 Schools3,274 Students16% Minority
- 86 Schools6,901 Students17% Minority
- 26 Schools2,977 Students12% Minority
- 9 Schools851 Students17% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.