New Hampshire Private Schools
- There are 318 private schools in New Hampshire, serving 30,023 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,921 for elementary schools and $29,691 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Proctor operates its own private ski area, with lighting and snow making from top to bottom. We host prep school, collegiate and USSA/FIS races!
Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Belamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Jesse Remington is excited to be celebrating its 25th Year of fulfilling the Mission that God has called for our High School. 'More than an education...a life in the making.' We invite you to visit us and learn more!
New Hampshire Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools1,132 Students7% Minority
- 11 Schools1,235 Students8% Minority
- 19 Schools1,193 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools129 Students3% Minority
- 18 Schools1,342 Students18% Minority
- 106 Schools10,698 Students13% Minority
- 30 Schools3,196 Students13% Minority
- 81 Schools6,937 Students14% Minority
- 26 Schools3,244 Students9% Minority
- 9 Schools917 Students10% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.