New Hampshire Private Schools
- There are 314 private schools in New Hampshire, serving 29,753 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,954 for elementary schools and $28,984 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Hollis Montessori School is the only Montessori school in New Hampshire accredited by Association Montessori International (AMI).
Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Proctor operates its own private ski area, with lighting and snow making from top to bottom. We host prep school, collegiate and USSA/FIS races!
Jesse Remington is excited to be celebrating its 25th Year of fulfilling the Mission that God has called for our High School. 'More than an education...a life in the making.' We invite you to visit us and learn more!
The Catholic faith is the main focus of our school ministry. Our faculty are committed to living the faith and, through their examples and expectations, transmit our faith tradition and Gospel values. Teachers stress the importance of Christian values in everyday life, community service, as well as through weekly mass, special prayer services, and the curriculum.
Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Belamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities provides specialized care and education for up to 26 children, birth through age 21, with complex medical and developmental needs. Cedarcrest School serves children who are residents as well as day students who are cared for at home
Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
New Hampshire Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools1,132 Students7% Minority
- 11 Schools1,235 Students8% Minority
- 19 Schools1,178 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools129 Students3% Minority
- 17 Schools1,329 Students18% Minority
- 103 Schools10,456 Students12% Minority
- 30 Schools3,196 Students13% Minority
- 81 Schools6,937 Students14% Minority
- 26 Schools3,244 Students9% Minority
- 9 Schools917 Students10% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.