Top New Hampshire Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 324 top private schools in New Hampshire, serving 28,713 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,696 for elementary schools and $27,790 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 74% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Wolfeboro Camp School Photo - Wolfeboro offers an excellent academic program for Middle, Upper, and ESL students. Guided by dedicated and seasoned private school faculty, the Wolfeboro curriculum includes additional emphasis on pre-prep goals, pre-college goals, and intensive ESL courses.
Hampstead Academy Photo - Hampstead Academy is a private, independent school located in southern New Hampshire. The school provides excellence in education and promotes the establishment of sound character in a secure environment where learning is valued and life is revered. At Hampstead Academy, students not only learn basic skills, they explore ideas and develop higher level thinking skills that produce positive results.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Parker Academy Photo - Parker Academy - You deserve an education as unique and as brilliant as you are!
Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University Photo - We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and low ratios.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,109 Students15% Minority
- 11 Schools1,219 Students2% Minority
- 18 Schools1,223 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools148 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools1,010 Students20% Minority
- 107 Schools10,164 Students16% Minority
- 34 Schools3,224 Students16% Minority
- 85 Schools6,794 Students17% Minority
- 26 Schools2,996 Students12% Minority
- 8 Schools879 Students18% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.