New Hampshire Private Schools
- There are 324 private schools in New Hampshire, serving 30,221 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,546 for elementary schools and $29,383 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 12% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Proctor operates its own private ski area, with lighting and snow making from top to bottom. We host prep school, collegiate and USSA/FIS races!
The recently renovated 24, 000 sq ft building covers a full city block with a large playground and plenty of parking.
North America's Oldest Waldorf Boarding and Day High School, Founded in 1942. Progressive, Innovative... the Original 21st Century Education!
Hollis Montessori School is the only Montessori school in New Hampshire accredited by Association Montessori International (AMI).
Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
New Hampshire Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools1,183 Students8% Minority
- 11 Schools1,277 Students1% Minority
- 19 Schools1,190 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools129 Students3% Minority
- 18 Schools1,329 Students18% Minority
- 107 Schools10,719 Students13% Minority
- 32 Schools3,239 Students13% Minority
- 83 Schools7,053 Students13% Minority
- 26 Schools3,209 Students9% Minority
- 9 Schools917 Students10% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.