Top New Hampshire Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 325 top private schools in New Hampshire, serving 28,645 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,511 for elementary schools and $28,059 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 75% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Wolfeboro Camp School Photo - Wolfeboro offers an excellent academic program for Middle, Upper, and ESL students. Guided by dedicated and seasoned private school faculty, the Wolfeboro curriculum includes additional emphasis on pre-prep goals, pre-college goals, and intensive ESL courses.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,109 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,213 Students3% Minority
- 18 Schools1,205 Students12% Minority
- 8 Schools134 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools961 Students23% Minority
- 106 Schools9,765 Students17% Minority
- 34 Schools3,260 Students15% Minority
- 87 Schools7,110 Students18% Minority
- 26 Schools2,718 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools1,170 Students21% Minority
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.