Top New Hampshire Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 336 top private schools in New Hampshire, serving 29,613 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,815 for elementary schools and $27,914 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 76% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Jesse Remington is excited to be celebrating its 25th Year of fulfilling the Mission that God has called for our High School. "More than an education...a life in the making." We invite you to visit us and learn more!
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
St Benedict Academy Photo - The Catholic faith is the main focus of our school ministry. Our faculty are committed to living the faith and, through their examples and expectations, transmit our faith tradition and Gospel values. Teachers stress the importance of Christian values in everyday life, community service, as well as through weekly mass, special prayer services, and the curriculum.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,039 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools1,247 Students2% Minority
- 19 Schools1,203 Students10% Minority
- 10 Schools158 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools1,308 Students20% Minority
- 112 Schools10,712 Students17% Minority
- 36 Schools3,274 Students16% Minority
- 86 Schools6,901 Students17% Minority
- 26 Schools2,977 Students12% Minority
- 9 Schools851 Students17% Minority
What are the benefits specific to students in attending private school?
Be prepared for questions which you know will be part of any interview for a private school position.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.