New Hampshire Private Schools
- There are 336 private schools in New Hampshire, serving 29,681 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,906 for elementary schools and $28,725 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 75% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Monarch School of New England Photo - A student at our Foss site: our elementary/middle school. Education and related services work closely in partnership ensuring that students come to class ready to learn.
Cardigan Mountain School Photo - An autumn aerial view of the Cardigan campus with its mountain namesake in the distance.
Cedarcrest Center For Children With Disabilities Photo - Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities provides specialized care and education for up to 26 children, birth through age 21, with complex medical and developmental needs. Cedarcrest School serves children who are residents as well as day students who are cared for at home
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
New Hampshire Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 9 Schools1,039 Students15% Minority
- 12 Schools1,247 Students2% Minority
- 19 Schools1,203 Students10% Minority
- 10 Schools158 Students4% Minority
- 17 Schools1,308 Students20% Minority
- 112 Schools10,712 Students17% Minority
- 36 Schools3,274 Students16% Minority
- 86 Schools6,901 Students17% Minority
- 26 Schools2,977 Students12% Minority
- 9 Schools851 Students17% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.