Bishop Guertin High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Bishop Guertin High School offer a college preparatory program that encourages the "whole-person" to develop.
- We foster an environment that allows students to discover their emerging identities, to develop their particular gifts and skills and to emerge as well-rounded young men and women.
- Bishop Guertin High School prepares students for a life-long agenda.
- We invite our students to be more sensitive to the needs and concerns of others, to be more service-oriented, to be a little bit more Christian.
- Students at Bishop Guertin catch a spirit, an attitude that they carry with them through life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||800 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,975|
|Tuition Notes||$350 Registration Fee $150 Activity Fee $350 Graduation Fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Total Sports Offered||22 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Diving, Field Hockey,
Gymnastics, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
- Bishop Guertin students are prepared for college, and for life. Based on PSAT testing data, our students are considered "college-ready" by grade 10. On average, our students score 200 points higher than the state and national average. We boast a 100% graduation rate; 98% of graduates attend a 4-yr college of university; many of them attend their top choice school. We form students to be the best version of themselves; and challenge them to change the world.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch v=BHHEy6WJ-3M
- https://www.youtube.com/watch v=EfOHKWczL0g
- https://www.youtube.com/watch v=m3lan93YYI4
- https://www.youtube.com/watch v=P3bYj8SLm98
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Andover Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
(978)725-6272 20 9-12
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 390 students
166 Main Street
Concord, MA 01742
(978)402-2250 20.2 9-12
- Exeter Grades: 9-12 | 1085 students
20 Main St
Exeter, NH 03833
(603)772-4311 31.4 9-12
One of the best experiences of my life! Socially, I met some of my best friends at BG. Academically, I was challenged and supported. They teach students to be self-advocates, and are, in turn, approachable and willing to help. The classes were interesting, and the faculty were engaging. I was prepared for college in so many ways; far beyond my peers from other high schools. BG is a special place! It truly is a family. I thank my parents for making the sacrifice to send me to BG!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - aliso
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.