Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 86 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 11,325 students.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Bellamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
St Benedict Academy Photo - The Catholic faith is the main focus of our school ministry. Our faculty are committed to living the faith and, through their examples and expectations, transmit our faith tradition and Gospel values. Teachers stress the importance of Christian values in everyday life, community service, as well as through weekly mass, special prayer services, and the curriculum.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students22.22% Minority
- 10 Schools962 Students12.70% Minority
- 19 Schools1,787 Students14.57% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools655 Students25.46% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools164 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools287 Students17.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 35 Schools6,694 Students15.11% Minority
- 5 Schools54 Students37.93% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.