Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 85 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 11,313 students.
Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University Photo - We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and low ratios.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Math and Reading Buddies build relationships between our younger and older students.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students22.22% Minority
- 10 Schools962 Students12.70% Minority
- 18 Schools1,842 Students14.97% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools664 Students25.46% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools130 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools287 Students17.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 35 Schools6,652 Students15.11% Minority
- 5 Schools54 Students37.93% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.