Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 87 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 11,360 students.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Bellamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Cardigan Mountain School Photo - An autumn aerial view of the Cardigan campus with its mountain namesake in the distance.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Cornerstone Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
St Benedict Academy Photo - The Catholic faith is the main focus of our school ministry. Our faculty are committed to living the faith and, through their examples and expectations, transmit our faith tradition and Gospel values. Teachers stress the importance of Christian values in everyday life, community service, as well as through weekly mass, special prayer services, and the curriculum.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students22.22% Minority
- 10 Schools962 Students12.70% Minority
- 19 Schools1,787 Students14.57% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools655 Students25.46% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools164 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools287 Students17.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 35 Schools6,720 Students15.11% Minority
- 6 Schools63 Students33.85% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.