Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 85 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 10,234 students.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Math and Reading Buddies build relationships between our younger and older students.
St Benedict Academy Photo - All students in Kindergarten through sixth grade have and use computers. In addition to our computer lab, all students in third through sixth grade have a laptop for specific and supervised educational use. Technology is meaningfully integrated in every subject at Saint Benedict Academy.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Mount Royal Academy Photo - Mount Royal Academy has been recognized as a Catholic Education Honor Roll School. The national Honor Roll program is directed by the Cardinal Newman Society and has recognized over 300 high-performing Catholic high schools nationwide since the program`s inception in 2004.
Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University Photo - We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and low ratios.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students11.69% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students22.22% Minority
- 9 Schools768 Students11.87% Minority
- 17 Schools1,147 Students12.25% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students94.12% Minority
- 2 Schools633 Students28.11% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools130 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools249 Students14.75% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students- Minority
- 38 Schools6,429 Students15.88% Minority
- 5 Schools47 Students31.37% Minority
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?