Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 85 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 11,320 students.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Bellamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students22.22% Minority
- 10 Schools962 Students12.70% Minority
- 18 Schools1,773 Students14.97% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools664 Students25.46% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools164 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools287 Students17.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 35 Schools6,694 Students15.11% Minority
- 5 Schools54 Students37.93% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.