Top New Hampshire Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 85 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Hampshire (26% of all schools), serving 11,389 students.
Mount Royal Academy Photo - A rigorous academic curriculum with combined with attention to individual needs underpins our mission.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Heritage Christian School Photo - Heritage Christian School is a private Christian school located in Rindge, NH serving SW NH and north central Mass.
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students22.22% Minority
- 10 Schools962 Students12.70% Minority
- 18 Schools1,842 Students14.97% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students3.33% Minority
- 3 Schools664 Students25.46% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students30.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students4.35% Minority
- 3 Schools164 Students8.33% Minority
- 2 Schools315 Students20.18% Minority
- 2 Schools287 Students17.50% Minority
- 1 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 35 Schools6,694 Students15.11% Minority
- 5 Schools54 Students37.93% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The oldest schools are concentrated in the east in what were the original thirteen colonies. Most of the founders of these early schools were principled men and women with lofty ideals and purposes.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.