Bishop Brady High School
- Established in 1963, Bishop Brady is a Catholic school and a caring community.
- College preparatory programs are offered in a supportive Christian atmosphere.
- A quality curriculum, an involved administration, a dedicated faculty, a well-informed guidance department, an enthusiastic campus ministry office and an outstanding student body all explain Bishop Brady's appeal.
- Bishop Brady is a center for the pursuit of academic excellence and for the development of the total human person.
- It is a caring community, where each person is invited to build quality interpersonal relationships and to exert a positive influence on the climate of the school.
- It is a Catholic school, where students learn in a nurturing, creative atmosphere; where educators teach in a dedicated, professional manner; where administrators know that caring is an important to the heart as knowledge is to the mind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||338 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculas AB, AP Calculas BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP French, AP Physics B, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP US History,|
|Average SAT score||1170|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Our school has a dress code for every day with Wednesday being a formal day. On Wednesdays, girls must wear the Brady skirt, Brady white blouse, and the Brady blazer. Boys must wear a white dress shirt and tie, dress khakis, and the Brady blazer.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,300|
|Tuition Notes||In addition, all students purchase their own textbooks and dresscode attire. International Students pay $16550|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lonna Abbott|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Saucier|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Winter TrackAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Equestrian, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Indoor Soccer,
Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Briareus Society, Environmental Club, French Club, Granite State Challenge, Habitat For Humanity, Harvard Model U.N., Inning Club, International Club, Investment Club, Math Team, National Honor Society, Newspaper-Student Voice, Origami Club, Outing Club, Pride, Robotics, Rotary Interact Club, SADD, Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, TAU, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Improv Club, Literary Magazine-A Fine Line, Music Ministry, Photography Club, Poetry Out Loud
- Bishop Brady is a Roman Catholic, college preparatory, co-educational high school, founded upon the values faith, learning and service. In partnership with families and the greater community, Bishop Brady instills a desire in students to engage in service to others and challenges them to rise above the expected in the pursuit of excellence. Bishop Brady High School has a strong tradition of educating some of the finest young men and women in our society. You will be joining a legacy that includes CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Lawyers, Military Leaders, Business and Civic Leaders and Educators. We are hopeful that the gifts and talents your child brings to Bishop Brady, combined with the opportunities Brady will provide to cultivate those gifts, will play an important role in enriching our tradition of excellence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ManchesterGrades: 6-12 | 390 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
- AndoverGrades: 9-12 | 371 students
Po Box 500 Main St
Andover, NH 03216
- WolfeboroGrades: 9-12 | 343 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
- TiltonGrades: 9-12 | 257 students
30 School Street
Tilton, NH 03276
Very high academic standard.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - petru