- Top Ranked NH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 167 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms - Khaki pants and/or skirts and polo style shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Journalism, Studio Art, Worship Team
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Laconia Christian Academy`s Upper School program is the capstone of an LCA education. The upper school`s course of study, spiritual emphasis and extra-curricular activities are designed to prepare each student for success at the post-secondary level while at the same time developing and integrating a Christian worldview. Our vision is to see young people well equipped to impact their culture for Christ. The distinctiveness of the Upper School program centers on engaging our students in an intense study of classical literature through an interdisciplinary approach to the study of history, theology and literature. In essence, the canon of classical literature is integrated into the study of history and theology. The LCA humanities curriculum challenges students to enter into the "Great Conversation" that has taken place throughout the last four thousand years. LCA students become familiar, and even conversant with, the greatest thinkers of the Western world. The integration of history and literature with Scripture encourages a strong Biblical perspective in our students. The Bible comes alive as it is studied in its cultural and historical context; the ideas expressed in the best of Western literature are exposed to the light of God`s truth. Our rigorous standards for student learning are designed to equip the young men and women entrusted to us with a love for learning and a lifelong commitment to their families, churches and communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Laconia Christian Academy offer?
What is Laconia Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Laconia Christian Academy?
Endorse Laconia Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards