Concord Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, American Literature, British Literature 1, British Literature 2, Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Communications, Composition, Creative Writing, Excel Spreadsheets, Introduction to College Literature, Physics 1, Physics 2, Precalculus, Software Applications, Statistics, United States History 1870 to present, United States History to 1870|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(unicode - docker pants and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,800|
|Tuition Notes||$7,400 for PK-K; $10,200 for Grade 1-5, $11,000 for Middle School, $11,800 for High School. Financial Aid opportunities available.|
|Admissions Director||Lori Robertson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Snowboarding, Soccer, Track and FieldAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Team, Mission Trips, Service Club, Student Council
- Our Vision It is our vision that Jesus Christ's transforming grace and truth be (i) manifested in the lives of students by influencing every arena of life and (ii) evidenced by advancing integrity, mercy, competence, compassion, forgiveness, and beauty. It is our desire that CCA be a school where... ...Christ is Lord, loved with heart, soul strength, and mind. ...others are served before self. ...Scripture is experienced as a feast of truth. ...prayer comes as naturally as breathing. ...beauty in the world is cherished. ...participation in the arts is an expression of joy in God's handwork. ...everyone contributes to work that sustains family, school, Church, and community. ...vigorous play and sound health habits are embraced by all. ...remorse and restitution are met with forgiveness and restoration. ...a zest for lifelong learning is cultivated. ...students, sound in spirit and capable in action, are prepared for further study and service in the life God has given to them.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: PK-9 | 211 students
131 Shaker Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603)224-0161 3.9 PK-9
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
61 S State St
Concord, NH 03301
(603)225-3222 2.1 PK-8
Excellent School where academic standards are held high and since independent of a church—church politics doesn't hinder school vision or cause irregularities with enrollment. Would highly recommend this school as the best Christian school in the Capital region of NH.
- Posted by Parent - Center
I enjoy teaching at CCA where I'm treated fairly and kids are challenged academically and spiritually in a healthy, Christian environment.
- Posted by Teacher - Angela Center
Excellent school where academic standards are held high and good spiritual environment. I'm pushed hard to excel in my studies and have made good relationships with other students.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Maria
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.