Top New Hampshire Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 34 top school membership associations in New Hampshire, serving 172 private schools (52% of all schools) and 20,544 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association for the Education of Young Children (28% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (12% of schools).
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Cornerstone Christian Academy Photo - Students enjoy our annual fall hike in New Hampshire. Just one of the special days of learning at Cornerstone Christian Academy.
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
The White Mountain School Photo - Is the classroom the only place in which to learn? We don't think so. WMS Students immerse themselves in a week-long, off-campus Field Course each semester. These unique experiences allow in-depth, academic exploration of a specific topic in an authentic setting. Each Course provides an incomparable opportunity for students to explore and develop interests and passions beyond the classroom.
High Mowing School Photo - The only International Waldorf boarding & day school in North America, High Mowing welcomes students from across the globe. Explore our 300-acre classroom. Become a citizen of the world, a steward of the land with a global perspective. Join us, get connected.
Montessori Schoolhouse Of Cheshire County Photo - Montessori Schoolhouse - Keene, NH . School year programs for children ages 16 months to six years old.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students1.53% Minority
- 5 Schools488 Students9.71% Minority
- 17 Schools1,047 Students9.36% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 1 Schools126 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools1,777 Students10.89% Minority
- 2 Schools729 Students7.42% Minority
- 4 Schools582 Students4.39% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students30.77% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students3.33% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students38.71% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students10.25% Minority
- 1 Schools347 Students16.03% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students3.33% Minority
- 48 Schools3,464 Students10.27% Minority
- 4 Schools745 Students24.44% Minority
- 17 Schools4,374 Students25.87% Minority
- 3 Schools161 Students38.00% Minority
- 2 Schools280 Students7.89% Minority
- 4 Schools416 Students11.76% Minority
- 20 Schools4,471 Students15.63% Minority
- 1 Schools286 Students13.85% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students100.00% Minority
- 21 Schools4,527 Students16.27% Minority
- 8 Schools397 Students7.09% Minority
- 13 Schools612 Students9.30% Minority
- 8 Schools1,281 Students13.29% Minority
- 28 Schools3,533 Students12.08% Minority
- 8 Schools388 Students5.56% Minority
- 12 Schools2,547 Students26.22% Minority
- 11 Schools2,939 Students30.30% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students5.97% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.