Top New Hampshire Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 35 top school membership associations in New Hampshire, serving 169 private schools (52% of all schools) and 19,369 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Association for the Education of Young Children (29% of schools), Other school association(s) (16% of schools) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (12% of schools).
Tilton School Photo - Tilton School challenges students to embrace and navigate a world marked by diversity and change. Through the quality of human relationships, the Tilton School community cultivates in its students the curiosity, the skills, the knowledge and understanding, the character and the integrity requisite for the passionate pursuit of lifelong personal success and service.
Monarch School of New England Photo - A student at our Foss site: our elementary/middle school. Education and related services work closely in partnership ensuring that students come to class ready to learn.
Presentation Of Mary Academy Photo - Presentation of Mary Choir Preparing for Performance at Carnegie Hall.
Auburn Montessori School Photo - Auburn Montessori values outdoor education. Along with plenty of free play, we feature "Woodland Wednesdays" ; our outdoor classroom program. Trails, ponds, streams, farm animals, and our outdoor meeting space combine to allow children to become confident in self management, build motor skills, cognitive thinking, cooperation and leadership. Academic learning is achieved when the building blocks are in place.
Jesse Remington High School Photo - Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
Hampstead Academy Photo - Our goal is educating the whole child with STEAM as the focus. Our students develop their academic potential and individual talents in a caring atmosphere that cultivates creative thinking, upstanding character, service to others, and enthusiasm for learning.
Mount Zion Christian Schools Photo - 2nd and 3rd grade class singing carols to their pen pals at the nursing home
Phillips Exeter Academy Photo - Exeter's campus is surrounded by fields, forests and a quaint New England town with shops and cafes. We are a 50-minute train ride from Boston and the Atlantic coast is just 10 miles away.
North End Montessori School Llc Photo - The recently renovated 24, 000 sq ft building covers a full city block with a large playground and plenty of parking.
Portsmouth Christian Academy Photo - Our beautiful 50 acre campus sits along the Bellamy River in Dover, NH, a suburb an hour outside Boston.
Top New Hampshire Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students4.63% Minority
- 5 Schools503 Students9.20% Minority
- 17 Schools1,031 Students11.90% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools126 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools1,280 Students10.41% Minority
- 2 Schools729 Students7.42% Minority
- 4 Schools483 Students8.31% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students3.33% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools25 Students32.14% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students10.25% Minority
- 1 Schools347 Students16.03% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students3.33% Minority
- 49 Schools3,407 Students16.13% Minority
- 4 Schools770 Students24.82% Minority
- 17 Schools4,412 Students26.68% Minority
- 3 Schools161 Students38.00% Minority
- 2 Schools286 Students7.89% Minority
- 4 Schools379 Students9.84% Minority
- 20 Schools4,185 Students16.21% Minority
- 1 Schools251 Students10.26% Minority
- 1 Schools30 Students4.35% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students9.76% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students100.00% Minority
- 21 Schools4,094 Students15.42% Minority
- 8 Schools397 Students7.09% Minority
- 13 Schools632 Students10.48% Minority
- 7 Schools1,243 Students13.12% Minority
- 27 Schools3,385 Students11.72% Minority
- 8 Schools400 Students11.94% Minority
- 11 Schools2,390 Students27.50% Minority
- 10 Schools2,904 Students31.85% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students4.76% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.