Holy Trinity School
Tel: (603) 524-3156
- Holy Trinity School is a regional K-8 school located in Laconia, New Hampshire, and operated under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester.
- The mission of Holy Trinity School is the continuation of the teaching ministry of Jesus Christ.
- A faith community in the Catholic tradition, we are committed to proclaiming the good news of salvation and to building the kingdom of God through word and deed.
- In partnership with parents, Holy Trinity is dedicated to providing a total Christian educational experience which engages students intellectually, promotes social and personal responsibility, and inspires spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laconia Grades: 2-12 | 8 students
85 Zion Hill Road
Laconia, NH 03246
(603) 524-8340 0.2 2-12
- Belmont Grades: PK-K | 11 students
49 Church St
Belmont, NH 03220
(603) 267-9804 4.1 PK-K
- Tilton Grades: NS-1 | 90 students
523 W Main St
Tilton, NH 03276
(603) 286-7077 7.2 NS-1
- Meredith Grades: NS-8 | 37 students
40 Meredith Center Road
Meredith, NH 03253
(603) 279-5680 7.4 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.