Spaulding Youth Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (603) 286-8901
- Spaulding Youth Center serves 75 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Spaulding Youth Center is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Pat Seaward-Salvati|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4209 17 7-12
- Exeter Grades: 2-12 | 53 students
87 State Route 27
Exeter, NH 03833
(603) 679-2021 41.5 2-12
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603) 547-1894 35.4 1-12
- Laconia Grades: 2-12 | 8 students
85 Zion Hill Road
Laconia, NH 03246
(603) 524-8340 8.4 2-12
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603) 332-2848 32.6 K-12
Great school I was a student there in the late 70"s early 80"s learned how to manage my daily living and I was taught how to set goals in life .. Thank you Spaulding youth center.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mcg52
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.