Spaulding Youth Center
5.00 (1 review)
- Spaulding Youth Center serves 75 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Spaulding Youth Center is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Pat Seaward-Salvati|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603)228-4209 17 7-12
- Exeter Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
87 State Route 27
Exeter, NH 03833
(603)679-2021 41.5 1-12
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603)547-1894 35.4 1-12
- Laconia Grades: K-12 | 25 students
85 Zion Hill Road
Laconia, NH 03246
(603)524-8340 8.4 K-12
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2848 32.6 K-12
Great school I was a student there in the late 70"s early 80"s learned how to manage my daily living and I was taught how to set goals in life .. Thank you Spaulding youth center.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mcg52
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.