Monarch School of New England
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 62 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Arts and Music Programs:
Art and Music Classes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Vision Statement: The Monarch School of New England brings individuals with intellectual, physical, medical and behavioral disabilities into the mainstream of everyday life.
- Our success is based on the belief that services can be more effectively provided through an integrated team approach and with a vast array of traditional and innovative programs.
- Education is the basis for working with each child. Our curriculum aligns with the New Hampshire Curriculum Frameworks, the Math and English / Language Arts Common Core Standards and Maine Learning Results.
Endorse Monarch School of New England. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards