Seacoast Learning Collaborative
- Seacoast Learning Collaborative embrace the uniqueness of every child and family.
- We believe that every child can be educated, We also believe that children need a safe, nurturing environment in order to develop and learn.
- We are dedicated to providing a consistent, predictable environment, one that promotes individual achievement, both academically and emotionally.
- Always mindful of using every teachable moment, we present a perpetual learning environment for all students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603) 547-1894 43.6 1-12
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4209 31.1 7-12
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603) 332-2848 21.2 K-12
- Portsmouth Grades: PK-12 | 38 students
2064 Woodbury Ave
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 433-4192 12.1 PK-12
- East Hampstead Grades: PK-K | 21 students
2429, 239 E Main St
East Hampstead, NH 03826
(603) 378-0100 10.7 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.