Seacoast Learning Collaborative
- Seacoast Learning Collaborative embrace the uniqueness of every child and family.
- We believe that every child can be educated, We also believe that children need a safe, nurturing environment in order to develop and learn.
- We are dedicated to providing a consistent, predictable environment, one that promotes individual achievement, both academically and emotionally.
- Always mindful of using every teachable moment, we present a perpetual learning environment for all students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603)547-1894 43.6 1-12
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603)228-4209 31.1 7-12
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2848 21.2 K-12
- Nashua Grades: 3-8 | 26 students
125 Amherst St
Nashua, NH 03064
(603)883-3851 29.1 3-8
- Portsmouth Grades: K-12 | 32 students
2064 Woodbury Ave
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603)433-4192 12.1 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.