Seacoast Learning Collaborative
- Seacoast Learning Collaborative embrace the uniqueness of every child and family.
- We believe that every child can be educated, We also believe that children need a safe, nurturing environment in order to develop and learn.
- We are dedicated to providing a consistent, predictable environment, one that promotes individual achievement, both academically and emotionally.
- Always mindful of using every teachable moment, we present a perpetual learning environment for all students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConcordGrades: 6-12 | 46 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
RyeGrades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
RochesterGrades: K-12 | 50 students
Rochester, NH 03867
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?