The Birchtree Center
Tel: (603) 433-4192
- The Birchtree Center is an expanding not-for-profit organization based in Newington, NH, that provides year-round educational services to students with autism ranging in age from 2-21 years.
- The Birchtree Center offers comprehensive training and supervision within a supportive educational team environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603) 547-1894 54.8 1-12
- Exeter Grades: 2-12 | 53 students
87 State Route 27
Exeter, NH 03833
(603) 679-2021 12.1 2-12
- Berlin Grades: 4-12 | 9 students
26 Exchange Street
Berlin, NH 03570
(603) 215-6372 96.6 4-12
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-4209 39.6 7-12
- Contoocook Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
40 Park Ln
Contoocook, NH 03229
(603) 746-7702 47.1 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.