The Birchtree Center
- The Birchtree Center is an expanding not-for-profit organization based in Newington, NH, that provides year-round educational services to students with autism ranging in age from 2-21 years.
- The Birchtree Center offers comprehensive training and supervision within a supportive educational team environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Grades: 1-12
One Verney Drive
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603)547-1894 54.8 1-12
- Berlin Grades: 8-11 | 11 students
26 Exchange Street
Berlin, NH 03570
(603)215-0002 96.6 8-11
- Concord Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
2 Fisk Rd
Concord, NH 03301
(603)228-4209 39.6 7-12
- Contoocook Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
40 Park Ln
Contoocook, NH 03229
(603)746-7702 47.1 6-12
- Exeter Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
87 State Route 27
Exeter, NH 03833
(603)679-2021 12.1 1-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.