St Elizabeth Seton School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (603) 332-4803
- SES is a Kindergarten through grade 8 elementary school that serves children in the greater Rochester area, as well as many surrounding communities.
- Our school is a Christ-centered community, offering each student a unique blend of spiritual, intellectual, and emotional growth.
- As a Catholic elementary school, our mission is to celebrate our catholic identity and to foster academic excellence in our students.
- Through mutual respect, each student is encouraged to be a responsible, faithful, contributing member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-K | 115 students
56 Whitehall Rd
Rochester, NH 03867
(603) 332-3177 1.4 PK-K
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603) 332-2848 1.4 K-12
- Somersworth Grades: PK-12 | 241 students
150 W High St
Somersworth, NH 03878
(603) 692-2093 5.3 PK-12
This will be our 3rd year being a SES family...and I cannot wait. Each year has been better than the first, and we thought that was hard to beat. We are continually amazed at the level of dedication, expertise, knowledge and love the entire staff has for the students in the school. This in turn turns into a mutual respect returned from the families. You will be included in the family atmosphere or you may wish to remain on the fringe, just know the education is top notch. The care, safety and well being of each student is a top priority and your child's whole being - heart, mind and soul- is enriched while attending SES.
- Posted by Parent - marni
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.