St Elizabeth Seton School
5.00 (1 review)
- SES is a Kindergarten through grade 8 elementary school that serves children in the greater Rochester area, as well as many surrounding communities.
- Our school is a Christ-centered community, offering each student a unique blend of spiritual, intellectual, and emotional growth.
- As a Catholic elementary school, our mission is to celebrate our catholic identity and to foster academic excellence in our students.
- Through mutual respect, each student is encouraged to be a responsible, faithful, contributing member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Grades: PK-K | 115 students
56 Whitehall Rd
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-3177 1.4 PK-K
- Rochester Grades: K-12 | 62 students
105 Eastern Avenue
Rochester, NH 03867
(603)332-2848 1.4 K-12
- Somersworth Grades: PK-12 | 262 students
150 W High St
Somersworth, NH 03878
(603)692-2093 5.3 PK-12
This will be our 3rd year being a SES family...and I cannot wait. Each year has been better than the first, and we thought that was hard to beat. We are continually amazed at the level of dedication, expertise, knowledge and love the entire staff has for the students in the school. This in turn turns into a mutual respect returned from the families. You will be included in the family atmosphere or you may wish to remain on the fringe, just know the education is top notch. The care, safety and well being of each student is a top priority and your child's whole being - heart, mind and soul- is enriched while attending SES.
- Posted by Parent - marni
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.