Trinity High School
Tel: (603) 668-2910
- Trinity High School is a diocesan, Catholic, co-educational community, fostering mutual respect among students, faculty, staff and parents.
- Its ministry is to teach the Gospel message, build fellowship and effect change through service to others.
- Catholic values permeate the school's college preparatory curriculum for the maximum development of the whole person.
- As a Catholic school and caring community, we are committed to the following objectives: to make students aware of peace and justice issues and provide them with motivation and empowerment to become involved; to offer a college-preparatory program that stimulates intellectual, creative, emotional and physical growth and develops critical thinking skills; to encourage in students a healthy respect for self, family, school and society while fostering caring relationships within the Trinity family; to maintain a strong campus ministry program which will infuse into all aspects of the school a sense of Catholic values and traditions, provide varied and age-appropriate religious worship experiences, all leading to an enhanced spiritual and moral development in students; and to provide an ordered and disciplined environment which facilitates the development of the whole person, while encouraging all individual gifts and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: 6-12 | 386 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
(603) 669-4524 2.9 6-12
- Dover Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
197 Dover Point Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603) 742-3206 32.1 9-12
- Merrimack Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
(603) 880-6832 14.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.