South Merrimack Christian Academy
- At South Merrimack Christian Academy, we firmly believe that education is a joint responsibility of the home and school, and we plan to develop a close working relationship with you, striving to achieve the highest quality education for your child.
- Our chosen curriculum, guidelines and regulations are all designed to meet that goal, and we covet your support.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 530 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)229-4700 27 9-12
- Hudson Grades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)889-6054 8.1 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.