South Merrimack Christian Academy
- At South Merrimack Christian Academy, we firmly believe that education is a joint responsibility of the home and school, and we plan to develop a close working relationship with you, striving to achieve the highest quality education for your child.
- Our chosen curriculum, guidelines and regulations are all designed to meet that goal, and we covet your support.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 539 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)229-4700 27 9-12
- Hudson Grades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)889-6054 8.1 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.