South Merrimack Christian Academy
- At South Merrimack Christian Academy, we firmly believe that education is a joint responsibility of the home and school, and we plan to develop a close working relationship with you, striving to achieve the highest quality education for your child.
- Our chosen curriculum, guidelines and regulations are all designed to meet that goal, and we covet your support.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 530 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)229-4700 27 9-12
- Hudson Grades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)889-6054 8.1 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.