South Merrimack Christian Academy
- At South Merrimack Christian Academy, we firmly believe that education is a joint responsibility of the home and school, and we plan to develop a close working relationship with you, striving to achieve the highest quality education for your child.
- Our chosen curriculum, guidelines and regulations are all designed to meet that goal, and we covet your support.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PeterboroughGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
360 Middle Hancock Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458
- ManchesterGrades: 9-12 | 417 students
581 Bridge St
Manchester, NH 03104
- HudsonGrades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
- WiltonGrades: 9-12 | 115 students
222 Isaac Frye Hwy
Wilton, NH 03086
- ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 530 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.