St. Christopher School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Mission: St. Christopher School is dedicated to excellence in education, complemented by a strong moral and spiritual foundation within the tradition of the Catholic Church. We strive to develop students who are confident, independent, lifelong learners, who lead by example, and who live their lives with integrity and concern for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available for qualified families.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Langenfeld|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Snowboarding, Soccer, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Snowboarding,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Chorus, Drama Club, Junior Great Books, Lego League, Scouting, Student Council, Sunshine Math, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Coding Club, Homework Club, Math & Science Clubs, School Store
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Teams, Cross Country Team, Ski Club
- We believe:
- -- Each person is a child of God deserving of respect.A high quality Catholic education develops the whole child spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially -- including the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships, communication and leadership skills, and personal responsibilities.
- -- Education and faith formation are most effective through continuous collaboration and mutual support between the school, the family, and the community.Instruction and assessment must provide for the needs and abilities of students.
- -- Community service is integral to the development of students` awareness of the needs of others and their responsibility to the world in which they live.
- -- Students are motivated by a committed and well-educated faculty, administration, and staff who are enthusiastic in their work and excited to share their knowledge while nurturing each child`s individual differences.
- -- Our students` education is enhanced through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices by faculty, administration and staff.
- -- Children should explore, experiment, problem-solve, and invent in their everyday learning.
- People that viewed St. Christopher School also viewed these schools: Infant Jesus School, World Academy, 2nd Nature Academy and Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: NS | 77 students
29 Clement St
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)897-8240 2.3 NS
St. Christopher school is the best decision I made for my children. I only wish we had started school there instead of another Catholic school in town. St. Christopher welcomed our children with open arms and quickly began challenging them and loving them like no other school had. I was also made to feel welcomed. The principal took extra time with me and even made a personal call to me about a week after my children began. She praised my children and made comments as if she had known them forever. She and the teachers took the time to get to know my children and truly showed that they cared. St. Christopher School is the best! If you are looking for a warm loving environment along with rigorous academics and great values, get yourself over to St. Chris! I can't say enough about the quality of this school.
- Posted by Parent - klark
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.