St. Christopher School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Mission: St. Christopher School is dedicated to excellence in education, complemented by a strong moral and spiritual foundation within the tradition of the Catholic Church. We strive to develop students who are confident, independent, lifelong learners, who lead by example, and who live their lives with integrity and concern for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is available for qualified families.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Langenfeld|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, Snowboarding, Soccer, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Snowboarding,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Chorus, Drama Club, Junior Great Books, Lego League, Scouting, Student Council, Sunshine Math, Yearbook|
Club or Organization:
Coding Club, Homework Club, Math & Science Clubs, School Store
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Teams, Cross Country Team, Ski Clu
- We believe:
- -- Each person is a child of God deserving of respect.A high quality Catholic education develops the whole child spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially -- including the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships, communication and leadership skills, and personal responsibilities.
- -- Education and faith formation are most effective through continuous collaboration and mutual support between the school, the family, and the community.Instruction and assessment must provide for the needs and abilities of students.
- -- Community service is integral to the development of students` awareness of the needs of others and their responsibility to the world in which they live.
- -- Students are motivated by a committed and well-educated faculty, administration, and staff who are enthusiastic in their work and excited to share their knowledge while nurturing each child`s individual differences.
- -- Our students` education is enhanced through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices by faculty, administration and staff.
- -- Children should explore, experiment, problem-solve, and invent in their everyday learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NashuaGrades: NS-8 | 420 students
138 Spit Brook Road
Nashua, NH 03062
- NashuaGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
55 Franklin St
Nashua, NH 03064
- NashuaGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
10 Groton Rd
Nashua, NH 03062
- NashuaGrades: PK-KG | 125 students
420 S Main St
Nashua, NH 03060
- NashuaGrades: PK-6 | 224 students
3 Crown St
Nashua, NH 03060
St. Christopher school is the best decision I made for my children. I only wish we had started school there instead of another Catholic school in town. St. Christopher welcomed our children with open arms and quickly began challenging them and loving them like no other school had. I was also made to feel welcomed. The principal took extra time with me and even made a personal call to me about a week after my children began. She praised my children and made comments as if she had known them forever. She and the teachers took the time to get to know my children and truly showed that they cared. St. Christopher School is the best! If you are looking for a warm loving environment along with rigorous academics and great values, get yourself over to St. Chris! I can't say enough about the quality of this school.
- Posted by Parent - klark
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.