Back to Basics, less is more, connect within and grow in Faith are ways to describe our approach at Chapel School. We believe that children learn best through play, which encompasses social skills, motor skills and is the basic foundation for all academic skills. Programs like Chapel Time, Yoga, Brain Gym, Music and Mindfulness also allow them to become deep thinkers, to be with and work through their emotions and to stay in the present moment. The Faith based component of our curriculum guides children in knowing about God and His creations and how God's love can guide us to share that same love with others and encourage Kindness and Compassion for all.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies on the number of days a student attends and the length of the day.
- Chapel School is a play based, part day preschool. Students spend much of their time outdoors as well. We use the social / emotional program Choose Love to help guide them in learning about their feelings and to become self-aware. Each month students have a Chapel Time with our Pastor where they learn about God's creations and how to show love and kindness to all. Students also learn about gardening and growing and harvesting their own food in our 7 planter boxes. Some of our harvest is given to families and used for snack during our school day.
- We are a child guided program - students become curious about the world around them, ask questions and help the teachers to enrich the program through the interests of the students.
- We work to make community connections for students and families and have also raised money through our Kindness Campaign for the Soup Kitchen, the Humane Society and Grow Nashua. Our families donate items to the High School Food pantries each year and help them to create Thanksgiving baskets for students in need at the High schools. Our goal is to connect families with other families in the school and the community and to teach our young students about reaching out and lending a hand when they can ~
Endorse Chapel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.