Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Anime Club, French Club, Literary Journal, The Peace & Social Justice Cabin
Arts and Music Programs:
A Capella Choir, Chamber Music, Open Studio, Poetry Out Loud
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, Biking, Circus Arts, Cross Country Skiing, Downhill Skiing, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- Rigorous Academics
- Studio Arts: Drawing, Painting, Pottery, Stained Glass, Fiber Arts, Silk Screening,Jewelry Making, Metalworking, Sculpting, Batik...
- Outdoor Programs: Horticulture & Gardening, Naturalist, Sustainability, Ecology, Forestry.
- Theater: Class Play Each Year & All-School Musical in Spring
- Organic, Local Chef-Prepared Meals
- Supportive, Responsive Faculty
- Beautiful Rural New England Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does High Mowing School cost?
What schools are High Mowing School often compared to?
What sports does High Mowing School offer?
What is High Mowing School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for High Mowing School?
Endorse High Mowing School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards