Tumbleweeds Child Care Inc
Tumbleweeds Child Care offers day care and early childhood learning rooted in the community.
A place for children and families to explore, create, discover, and grow through a curriculum that focuses on each child as an individual.
Tumbleweeds promotes confidence, relationships, physical, cognitive, and social development at all levels.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 65 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Tumbleweeds location is one of the most convenient care options for families living or working in the surrounding NH communities: Wilton, Lyndeborough, Milford, Greenfield, Peterborough, & New Ipswich. We are located directly next to Florence Rideout Elementary School (FRES)& Whiting Park in Wilton, New Hampshire. Being located next to FRES and Whiting Park offers our children and families many benefits including, a one-stop convenience for families with children ranging from infants to 5th grade. Also, Tumbleweeds Child Care attendees often have the opportunity to enjoy outdoor walks and picnics.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Tumbleweeds Child Care Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.