Pepperell Christian Academy
- Pepperell Christian Academy is a Christian School in which teachers and parents work together for student success.
- Our mission is to teach and train students to embrace a God-centered worldview.
- We desire every facet of our education process to reflect our commitment to Jesus Christ and the principles of His Holy Word.
- PCA is excited to be able to provide care for the entire family from Infants to 12th Grade.
- We have operated Pepperell Christian Daycare, a child care center under the umbrella of PCA for four years now.
- PACEs integrate character-building lessons into the academic content and are carefully designed to develop thinking skills and create mastery learning.
- Students begin their PACE work by reciting their goals-the concepts they will learn, a Bible verse, and a corresponding character trait.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PepperellGrades: KG-6 | 25 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
- TownsendGrades: K | 68 students
27 Main St
Townsend, MA 01469
- HollisGrades: NS-PK | 46 students
4 A Market Place
Hollis, NH 03049
- GrotonGrades: 8-12 | 380 students
Po Box 991
Groton, MA 01450
- HollisGrades: NS-9 | 118 students
9 South Merrimack Road
Hollis, NH 03049
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.