Pepperell Christian Academy
- Pepperell Christian Academy is a Christian School in which teachers and parents work together for student success.
- Our mission is to teach and train students to embrace a God-centered worldview.
- We desire every facet of our education process to reflect our commitment to Jesus Christ and the principles of His Holy Word.
- PCA is excited to be able to provide care for the entire family from Infants to 12th Grade.
- We have operated Pepperell Christian Daycare, a child care center under the umbrella of PCA for four years now.
- PACEs integrate character-building lessons into the academic content and are carefully designed to develop thinking skills and create mastery learning.
- Students begin their PACE work by reciting their goals-the concepts they will learn, a Bible verse, and a corresponding character trait.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pepperell Grades: K-5 | 18 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978) 433-5695 3.2 K-5
- Townsend Grades: K | 68 students
27 Main St
Townsend, MA 01469
(978) 597-6577 3.5 K
- Hollis Grades: NS-PK | 46 students
4 A Market Place
Hollis, NH 03049
(603) 465-7005 4 NS-PK
- Groton Grades: 8-12 | 383 students
282 Farmers Row
Groton, MA 01450
(978) 448-3363 4.2 8-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.