Pepperell Christian Academy
- Pepperell Christian Academy is a Christian School in which teachers and parents work together for student success.
- Our mission is to teach and train students to embrace a God-centered worldview.
- We desire every facet of our education process to reflect our commitment to Jesus Christ and the principles of His Holy Word.
- PCA is excited to be able to provide care for the entire family from Infants to 12th Grade.
- We have operated Pepperell Christian Daycare, a child care center under the umbrella of PCA for four years now.
- PACEs integrate character-building lessons into the academic content and are carefully designed to develop thinking skills and create mastery learning.
- Students begin their PACE work by reciting their goals-the concepts they will learn, a Bible verse, and a corresponding character trait.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pepperell Grades: K-6 | 21 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
(978)433-5695 3.2 K-6
- Townsend Grades: K | 68 students
27 Main St
Townsend, MA 01469
(978)597-6577 3.5 K
- Hollis Grades: NS-PK | 46 students
4 A Market Place
Hollis, NH 03049
(603)465-7005 4 NS-PK
- Groton Grades: 8-12 | 380 students
282 Farmers Row
Groton, MA 01450
(978)448-3363 4.2 8-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.