Top Massachusetts Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Massachusetts, serving 626 private schools (70% of all schools) and 109,973 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (22% of schools), Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE) (19% of schools) and National Association for the Education of Young Children (19% of schools).
The Tobin School Photo - Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
Fay School Photo - Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
Delphi Academy of Boston Photo - Small class sizes, big thinkers & challenging environment. Caring faculty provide personal, one-on-one attention for every child. Over 40 years of educational experience and success.
Miss Hall's School Photo - "The best thing about MHS is how friendly everyone is and how easy it is to become part of the community. I had an abundance of new friends on the first day of orientation, and I had bonded with my teachers by the end of the first week of classes." - Current Student
Bay Farm Montessori Academy Photo - The culture and curriculum at Bay Farm spring from a strong Montessori foundation.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Apple Orchard School Photo - At Apple Orchard, because we're a school on a farm, we spend a great deal of time outside running in fields, feeding the ducks in the pond, walking our goats, building with rocks and branches, sledding, and stomping in puddles.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools66 Students66.67% Minority
- 6 Schools352 Students34.91% Minority
- 42 Schools4,828 Students24.52% Minority
- 5 Schools624 Students37.81% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students7.02% Minority
- 29 Schools4,036 Students30.33% Minority
- 2 Schools431 Students68.18% Minority
- 2 Schools376 Students6.72% Minority
- 120 Schools31,513 Students17.12% Minority
- 6 Schools949 Students12.41% Minority
- 3 Schools1,026 Students17.41% Minority
- 7 Schools587 Students11.39% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students19.44% Minority
- 2 Schools434 Students12.02% Minority
- 4 Schools217 Students24.00% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 5 Schools544 Students69.76% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students22.52% Minority
- 1 Schools447 Students11.65% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools459 Students74.34% Minority
- 4 Schools1,735 Students16.95% Minority
- 3 Schools471 Students7.19% Minority
- 119 Schools9,329 Students38.30% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students20.37% Minority
- 3 Schools1,060 Students23.79% Minority
- 5 Schools1,453 Students27.27% Minority
- 117 Schools34,420 Students17.61% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools232 Students7.08% Minority
- 14 Schools1,334 Students26.60% Minority
- 4 Schools1,215 Students8.47% Minority
- 138 Schools42,297 Students23.55% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students39.39% Minority
- 2 Schools882 Students16.26% Minority
- 14 Schools4,151 Students13.90% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students64.71% Minority
- 5 Schools1,349 Students18.98% Minority
- 2 Schools448 Students6.08% Minority
- 3 Schools324 Students- Minority
- 99 Schools28,864 Students19.84% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students23.97% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students14.15% Minority
- 27 Schools1,653 Students20.55% Minority
- 29 Schools1,943 Students26.62% Minority
- 17 Schools2,200 Students25.89% Minority
- 94 Schools14,858 Students29.44% Minority
- 37 Schools4,124 Students30.76% Minority
- 3 Schools777 Students2.71% Minority
- 40 Schools5,823 Students26.07% Minority
- 23 Schools7,780 Students19.63% Minority
- 2 Schools219 Students4.97% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.