Top Massachusetts Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Massachusetts, serving 632 private schools (70% of all schools) and 112,714 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (23% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (19% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (18% of schools).
The Winchendon School Photo - The Winchendon School is located in the bucolic hills of north central Massachusetts. The School has a Donald Ross designed golf course on campus.
The Tobin School Photo - Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
Miss Hall's School Photo - "The best thing about MHS is how friendly everyone is and how easy it is to become part of the community. I had an abundance of new friends on the first day of orientation, and I had bonded with my teachers by the end of the first week of classes." - Current Student
Bay Farm Montessori Academy Photo - The culture and curriculum at Bay Farm spring from a strong Montessori foundation.
The Newman School Photo - We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools74 Students62.50% Minority
- 8 Schools436 Students51.28% Minority
- 44 Schools4,842 Students25.48% Minority
- 4 Schools525 Students37.87% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students7.02% Minority
- 31 Schools4,114 Students32.42% Minority
- 2 Schools406 Students60.19% Minority
- 2 Schools369 Students6.72% Minority
- 114 Schools29,975 Students16.41% Minority
- 5 Schools946 Students11.46% Minority
- 3 Schools1,099 Students19.59% Minority
- 6 Schools290 Students16.78% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students20.34% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students11.80% Minority
- 4 Schools217 Students24.00% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 5 Schools724 Students70.35% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students22.52% Minority
- 1 Schools447 Students11.65% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students12.50% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students57.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,736 Students16.61% Minority
- 3 Schools490 Students7.19% Minority
- 119 Schools9,546 Students38.56% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students20.37% Minority
- 3 Schools1,073 Students23.79% Minority
- 5 Schools1,438 Students27.49% Minority
- 114 Schools33,281 Students16.90% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools232 Students7.08% Minority
- 14 Schools1,294 Students26.23% Minority
- 4 Schools1,340 Students8.55% Minority
- 145 Schools44,989 Students20.92% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students39.66% Minority
- 2 Schools847 Students13.84% Minority
- 14 Schools4,152 Students13.89% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools1,259 Students11.00% Minority
- 2 Schools448 Students6.08% Minority
- 3 Schools397 Students0.33% Minority
- 98 Schools27,906 Students18.13% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students23.97% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students14.15% Minority
- 25 Schools1,331 Students23.14% Minority
- 29 Schools1,855 Students28.82% Minority
- 16 Schools2,539 Students24.58% Minority
- 95 Schools14,875 Students25.80% Minority
- 32 Schools3,805 Students33.00% Minority
- 3 Schools777 Students2.71% Minority
- 37 Schools5,591 Students25.65% Minority
- 22 Schools6,875 Students19.39% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students5.61% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.