Top Massachusetts Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Massachusetts, serving 632 private schools (70% of all schools) and 112,898 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (23% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (19% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (18% of schools).
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
The Newman School Photo - We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Fay School Photo - Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
The Tobin School Photo - Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
Apple Orchard School Photo - At Apple Orchard, because we're a school on a farm, we spend a great deal of time outside running in fields, feeding the ducks in the pond, walking our goats, building with rocks and branches, sledding, and stomping in puddles.
Bay Farm Montessori Academy Photo - The culture and curriculum at Bay Farm spring from a strong Montessori foundation.
Miss Hall's School Photo - "The best thing about MHS is how friendly everyone is and how easy it is to become part of the community. I had an abundance of new friends on the first day of orientation, and I had bonded with my teachers by the end of the first week of classes." - Current Student
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools74 Students62.50% Minority
- 7 Schools436 Students33.06% Minority
- 45 Schools5,173 Students23.62% Minority
- 4 Schools525 Students37.87% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students7.02% Minority
- 30 Schools4,033 Students29.43% Minority
- 2 Schools406 Students60.19% Minority
- 2 Schools369 Students6.72% Minority
- 115 Schools29,982 Students16.46% Minority
- 5 Schools946 Students11.46% Minority
- 3 Schools1,099 Students19.59% Minority
- 6 Schools298 Students16.78% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students20.34% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students11.80% Minority
- 4 Schools217 Students24.00% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 5 Schools662 Students70.35% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students22.52% Minority
- 1 Schools447 Students11.65% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students12.50% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students57.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,736 Students16.61% Minority
- 3 Schools498 Students7.19% Minority
- 119 Schools9,633 Students38.56% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students20.37% Minority
- 3 Schools1,073 Students23.79% Minority
- 5 Schools1,438 Students27.49% Minority
- 116 Schools34,000 Students16.79% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools232 Students7.08% Minority
- 14 Schools1,294 Students26.23% Minority
- 4 Schools1,340 Students8.55% Minority
- 144 Schools44,795 Students20.81% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students39.66% Minority
- 2 Schools847 Students13.84% Minority
- 14 Schools4,152 Students13.89% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools1,259 Students11.00% Minority
- 2 Schools448 Students6.08% Minority
- 3 Schools397 Students0.33% Minority
- 98 Schools27,954 Students18.13% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students23.97% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students14.15% Minority
- 25 Schools1,331 Students23.14% Minority
- 29 Schools1,859 Students28.82% Minority
- 16 Schools2,539 Students24.58% Minority
- 95 Schools14,876 Students25.80% Minority
- 32 Schools3,805 Students33.00% Minority
- 3 Schools777 Students2.71% Minority
- 37 Schools5,591 Students25.65% Minority
- 22 Schools6,903 Students19.39% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students5.61% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.