Top Massachusetts Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 54 top school membership associations in Massachusetts, serving 637 private schools (70% of all schools) and 113,373 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (23% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (19% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (18% of schools).
The Winchendon School Photo - The Winchendon School is located in the bucolic hills of north central Massachusetts. The School has a Donald Ross designed golf course on campus.
Miss Hall's School Photo - At Miss Hall's, we understand that there are many ways to learn and many ways to teach. We feel education is both about acquiring information and skills and learning what questions to ask - of yourself, your teachers, the world. To this end, we encourage girls to listen, speak up, set ambitious goals, and pursue their unique, intellectual passions.
The Tobin School Photo - Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
The Newman School Photo - We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Fay School Photo - Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Delphi Academy of Boston Photo - Small class sizes, big thinkers & challenging environment. Caring faculty provide personal, one-on-one attention for every child. Over 40 years of educational experience and success.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools74 Students62.50% Minority
- 8 Schools436 Students51.28% Minority
- 44 Schools4,880 Students25.48% Minority
- 4 Schools525 Students37.87% Minority
- 2 Schools163 Students7.02% Minority
- 31 Schools4,163 Students32.42% Minority
- 2 Schools406 Students60.19% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students6.71% Minority
- 114 Schools30,091 Students16.41% Minority
- 5 Schools946 Students11.46% Minority
- 3 Schools1,099 Students19.59% Minority
- 7 Schools308 Students16.88% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students20.34% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students11.80% Minority
- 4 Schools217 Students24.00% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 5 Schools724 Students70.35% Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students22.52% Minority
- 1 Schools447 Students11.65% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students12.50% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students57.89% Minority
- 4 Schools1,736 Students16.61% Minority
- 3 Schools490 Students7.19% Minority
- 120 Schools9,603 Students38.52% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students20.37% Minority
- 3 Schools1,073 Students23.79% Minority
- 5 Schools1,438 Students27.49% Minority
- 116 Schools33,665 Students16.80% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students19.72% Minority
- 1 Schools232 Students7.08% Minority
- 16 Schools1,538 Students22.49% Minority
- 4 Schools1,340 Students8.55% Minority
- 146 Schools45,301 Students20.82% Minority
- 3 Schools450 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools847 Students13.84% Minority
- 14 Schools4,152 Students13.89% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students16.67% Minority
- 4 Schools1,259 Students11.00% Minority
- 2 Schools448 Students6.08% Minority
- 3 Schools397 Students0.33% Minority
- 98 Schools28,146 Students18.13% Minority
- 1 Schools180 Students23.97% Minority
- 3 Schools392 Students14.15% Minority
- 25 Schools1,327 Students23.14% Minority
- 29 Schools1,893 Students28.82% Minority
- 16 Schools2,539 Students24.58% Minority
- 96 Schools14,968 Students25.88% Minority
- 32 Schools3,805 Students33.00% Minority
- 3 Schools777 Students2.71% Minority
- 38 Schools5,609 Students25.61% Minority
- 22 Schools6,875 Students19.39% Minority
- 2 Schools222 Students5.61% Minority
- 1 Schools556 Students12.08% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.