Top Massachusetts Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 315 top religiously affiliated private schools in Massachusetts (35% of all schools), serving 71,893 students.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Ursuline Academy Photo - "Sisterhood" is a word frequently used to describe friendships at Ursuline that often transcend grade levels.
Twin City Christian School Photo - Students have many choices for activities and the list continues to grow.
St. Joan Of Arc School Photo - We are proud of our State-Of-The-Art Technology. Curriculum includes computer basics plus power point, web design, coding and TinkerCad.
Boston College High School Photo - The labyrinth in our main common area provides a metaphor for the reflective journey you take through life, as well as the internal discovery of yourself.
St Mary's High School Photo - Visual and performing arts, a Theater Company in the Mass. Educational Theater Guild and partnerships with Lynn Museum and Centerboard let our students express their creativity.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools270 Students31.61% Minority
- 12 Schools789 Students19.91% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools589 Students2.90% Minority
- 47 Schools5,103 Students33.57% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students28.57% Minority
- 6 Schools1,302 Students32.11% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 3 Schools155 Students17.53% Minority
- 7 Schools801 Students47.22% Minority
- 19 Schools3,040 Students1.25% Minority
- 4 Schools267 Students22.00% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools256 Students21.24% Minority
- 2 Schools31 Students74.29% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students29.41% Minority
- 191 Schools57,912 Students20.03% Minority
- 11 Schools819 Students69.24% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.