Top Massachusetts Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 319 top religiously affiliated private schools in Massachusetts (35% of all schools), serving 72,694 students.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
St Mary's High School Photo - As part of our commitment to 21st-century learning, our Digital Citizenship and 1:1 iPad initiative encourages our students to have access to information and knowledge anytime, anywhere.
Trivium School Photo - With an emphasis on small classes, students get the attention they need to learn.
The Imago School Photo - One of our 7th grade students helping her 1st grade "Buddy" fill out his profile page to include in his Operation Christmas Child shoe box.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - Our first and second grade classes had a special guest visitor to learn about weather.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools270 Students31.61% Minority
- 12 Schools789 Students19.91% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools589 Students2.90% Minority
- 49 Schools5,226 Students35.49% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students28.57% Minority
- 6 Schools1,302 Students32.11% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 3 Schools155 Students17.53% Minority
- 7 Schools801 Students47.22% Minority
- 19 Schools3,040 Students1.25% Minority
- 4 Schools267 Students22.00% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students21.24% Minority
- 2 Schools31 Students74.29% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students29.41% Minority
- 193 Schools58,523 Students20.05% Minority
- 11 Schools881 Students69.24% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.