Top Massachusetts Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 317 top religiously affiliated private schools in Massachusetts (35% of all schools), serving 72,228 students.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Whitinsville Christian School Photo - Our actively engaged, student focused, distinctively Christian learning environment motivates students to grow in academics, arts, athletics, and other areas, integrating faith into all aspects of the educational experience.
Twin City Christian School Photo - Students have many choices for activities and the list continues to grow.
St Mary's High School Photo - As part of our commitment to 21st-century learning, our Digital Citizenship and 1:1 iPad initiative encourages our students to have access to information and knowledge anytime, anywhere.
Jewish Community Day School Photo - These Middle School students use technology in the classroom to create voting programs for a school wide election assembly.
Cardinal Cushing Centers Photo - Our educational and vocational programs provide a full complement of services including; speech, occupational, and physical therapies, art and music therapy, and adapted physical education.
Saint John School Photo - The after-school program offers two programs. Regular after-school features games, crafts, outdoor play and an opportunity to complete homework. After-school elective courses are also offered in a trimester format for fall, winter and spring sessions. Elective course rotate each session, but course have included cooking, Lego Club, Latin & Greek, ISEE testing prep, Puddlestompers Animal Exploration, Sports Club &Entrepreneurial Club.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools270 Students31.61% Minority
- 12 Schools789 Students19.91% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools589 Students2.90% Minority
- 48 Schools5,184 Students35.80% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students28.57% Minority
- 6 Schools1,302 Students32.11% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 3 Schools155 Students17.53% Minority
- 7 Schools801 Students47.22% Minority
- 19 Schools3,040 Students1.25% Minority
- 4 Schools267 Students22.00% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students21.24% Minority
- 2 Schools31 Students74.29% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students29.41% Minority
- 192 Schools58,099 Students20.12% Minority
- 11 Schools881 Students69.24% Minority
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.