Top Massachusetts Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 325 top religiously affiliated private schools in Massachusetts (35% of all schools), serving 73,672 students.
Monsignor Haddad Middle Photo - Lost child of Sudan Akuot Leek with the sixth grade after addressing the Monsignor Haddad student body.
St. Mary Of The Assumption Elementary School Photo - Visit us at St Mary's Brookline, MAFind out what makes our school so special!
Mullein Hill Christian Academy Photo - Some of our 8th graders are eagerly awaiting to describe their science fair project to the judges.
Cardinal Cushing Centers Photo - Our educational and vocational programs provide a full complement of services including; speech, occupational, and physical therapies, art and music therapy, and adapted physical education.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - Our first and second grade classes had a special guest visitor to learn about weather.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools270 Students31.61% Minority
- 13 Schools879 Students18.19% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools589 Students2.90% Minority
- 49 Schools5,235 Students36.68% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students28.57% Minority
- 6 Schools1,302 Students32.11% Minority
- 1 Schools205 Students33.86% Minority
- 3 Schools155 Students17.53% Minority
- 7 Schools801 Students47.22% Minority
- 21 Schools3,118 Students1.22% Minority
- 4 Schools267 Students22.00% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students21.24% Minority
- 2 Schools31 Students74.29% Minority
- 1 Schools147 Students29.41% Minority
- 196 Schools59,308 Students20.06% Minority
- 11 Schools897 Students69.24% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.