Massachusetts Private Schools
- There are 921 private schools in Massachusetts, serving 135,005 students.
- The average private school tuition is $11,788 for elementary schools and $31,288 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 70% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
The Winchendon School is located in the bucolic hills of north central Massachusetts. The School has a Donald Ross designed golf course on campus.
At Miss Hall's, we understand that there are many ways to learn and many ways to teach. We feel education is both about acquiring information and skills and learning what questions to ask - of yourself, your teachers, the world. To this end, we encourage girls to listen, speak up, set ambitious goals, and pursue their unique, intellectual passions.
Delphi offers strong academics and a personal approach. The program is geared to children pre-k to 8th grade. Students are both helped and challenged. We want to see students grow, stretch, reach higher and further, and prepare them to be independent learners. The program taps into the unique beauty, talent and genius of each child.
Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
Boston University Academy provides a 'ceilingless' educational experience, one in which students' zeal for learning takes them as far as they are capable.
Next Generation Children’s Centers is very proud of one of its’ newest school in Walpole! Bright open play spaces, over-sized classrooms and state-of-the-art playground equipment are just some of the amenities built into this wonderful place for children. Our professional teaching teams prepare curriculum that will challenge your child academically as well as socially. Come take a tour of our convenient Route 109 location and see why Next Generation Children’s Centers is an amazing place for your child!Next Generation Children’s Center of Walpole is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Walpole, Dover, Medfield, Norwood, and Westwood areas. We are conveniently located off of Route 109 on the Westwood/Dover/Medfield line.
Massachusetts Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools2,611 Students9% Minority
- 20 Schools2,237 Students17% Minority
- 74 Schools10,141 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students- Minority
- 105 Schools18,795 Students19% Minority
- 12 Schools2,205 Students30% Minority
- 51 Schools6,213 Students20% Minority
- 16 Schools1,731 Students18% Minority
- 252 Schools36,220 Students24% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students7% Minority
- 124 Schools19,882 Students21% Minority
- 60 Schools7,911 Students19% Minority
- 76 Schools13,092 Students37% Minority
- 98 Schools13,959 Students20% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.