Top Massachusetts Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 902 top private schools in Massachusetts, serving 132,380 students.
- The average private school tuition is $12,811 for elementary schools and $30,810 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 71% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Fay School Photo - Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
Bay Farm Montessori Academy Photo - The culture and curriculum at Bay Farm spring from a strong Montessori foundation.
The Winchendon School Photo - The Winchendon School is located in the bucolic hills of north central Massachusetts. The School has a Donald Ross designed golf course on campus.
The Tobin School Photo - Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
The Newman School Photo - We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Delphi Academy of Boston Photo - Small class sizes, big thinkers & challenging environment. Caring faculty provide personal, one-on-one attention for every child. Over 40 years of educational experience and success.
Lexington Christian Academy Photo - Lexington Christian Academy is an independent, college preparatory, day and boarding school educating students in grades 6-12.
Top Massachusetts Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools2,611 Students9% Minority
- 20 Schools2,253 Students17% Minority
- 73 Schools9,844 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students- Minority
- 105 Schools18,766 Students19% Minority
- 12 Schools2,222 Students30% Minority
- 51 Schools6,311 Students20% Minority
- 16 Schools1,696 Students18% Minority
- 246 Schools35,303 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools292 Students7% Minority
- 125 Schools19,862 Students22% Minority
- 59 Schools7,613 Students19% Minority
- 78 Schools13,076 Students37% Minority
- 98 Schools14,091 Students20% Minority
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.