Massachusetts Private Schools
- There are 906 private schools in Massachusetts, serving 135,097 students.
- The average private school tuition is $11,522 for elementary schools and $30,929 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 71% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 24% and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
Fay School is located on a 66-acre campus 25 miles from Boston in Southborough, Massachusetts, and is the oldest junior boarding school in the United States. Fay currently serves students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade nine, with an optional boarding program starting in grade seven.
We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
Delphi offers strong academics and a personal approach. The program is geared to children pre-k to 8th grade. Students are both helped and challenged. We want to see students grow, stretch, reach higher and further, and prepare them to be independent learners. The program taps into the unique beauty, talent and genius of each child.
Massachusetts Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools2,285 Students9% Minority
- 19 Schools2,113 Students22% Minority
- 75 Schools10,275 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students20% Minority
- 104 Schools19,032 Students21% Minority
- 12 Schools2,236 Students25% Minority
- 51 Schools6,088 Students18% Minority
- 16 Schools1,626 Students23% Minority
- 244 Schools35,976 Students24% Minority
- 3 Schools278 Students6% Minority
- 122 Schools20,086 Students25% Minority
- 59 Schools7,834 Students25% Minority
- 74 Schools12,590 Students39% Minority
- 98 Schools14,630 Students20% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.