Massachusetts Private Schools
- There are 898 private schools in Massachusetts, serving 134,211 students.
- The average private school tuition is $11,425 for elementary schools and $31,092 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 71% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 24% and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Inside and out, we believe in supporting children in active learning throughout their days at Tobin.
Delphi offers strong academics and a personal approach. The program is geared to children pre-k to 8th grade. Students are both helped and challenged. We want to see students grow, stretch, reach higher and further, and prepare them to be independent learners. The program taps into the unique beauty, talent and genius of each child.
At Miss Hall's, we understand that there are many ways to learn and many ways to teach. We feel education is both about acquiring information and skills and learning what questions to ask - of yourself, your teachers, the world. To this end, we encourage girls to listen, speak up, set ambitious goals, and pursue their unique, intellectual passions.
We take advantage of our Back Bay location by using the rich resources of the City of Boston, This lends richness and excitement to learning at Newman.
The Winchendon School is located in the bucolic hills of north central Massachusetts. The School has a Donald Ross designed golf course on campus.
Our educational model combines teacher-directed lessons with small group collaboration and self-paced digital learning.
Massachusetts Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools2,285 Students9% Minority
- 19 Schools2,113 Students22% Minority
- 74 Schools10,232 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students20% Minority
- 102 Schools18,919 Students21% Minority
- 12 Schools2,236 Students25% Minority
- 50 Schools5,956 Students18% Minority
- 16 Schools1,626 Students23% Minority
- 243 Schools35,914 Students24% Minority
- 3 Schools278 Students6% Minority
- 121 Schools20,014 Students25% Minority
- 58 Schools7,784 Students25% Minority
- 74 Schools12,589 Students39% Minority
- 96 Schools14,215 Students20% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.