The Early Learning Center of Milford was created with the young child in mind.
Our nurturing staff believes in fostering a positive self-image and a feeling of success in each and every child.
Our classrooms and outdoor environments are rich in materials and provide direct and concrete experiences for all learners.
Our social curriculum facilitates positive social interactions, fosters independent thinkers, and develops problem solving skills.
Our academic programming is developmentally appropriate and encourages a positive attitude towards learning.
Our extended day options provide flexibility to meet the needs of working parents.
The Early Learning Center of Milford is licensed by the State of New Hampshire and is owned and operated by certified teachers. Together, the owners bring forward over 50 years of combined knowledge and experience.
Our comprehensive path for the young child begins in our Early Learner program, continues into our Preschool program, and is completed in our Pre-Kindergarten program.
Early Learning Center Of Milford ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact for specific program details. Limited scholarship and finanacial aid programs available.
Debra A Winslow
- Early Learner, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs: Our eaerly learner, preschool and pre-kindergarten programs run from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and are available two, three or five days a week.
- Extended Care: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Our extended day program is a fun and diverse enrichment program which is designed to meet the needs of working parents. Our teachers implement hands-on activities such as arts, crafts, cooking, music and movement.
- Summer Camp:
- From mid-June to mid-August we offer a Summer's Cool Summer Camp to local children. This interactive day camp allows your child to get outside during the day, play in the sand, the water, experience biology, go on field trips and more. It's a great break and full of fun.
- We offer limited scholarship opportunities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Early Learning Center Of Milford's ranking?
Early Learning Center Of Milford ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Early Learning Center Of Milford?
The application deadline for Early Learning Center Of Milford is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Early Learning Center Of Milford. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.