Early Learning Center Of Milford
Tel: (603) 672-1949
- The Early Learning Center of Milford was created with the young child in mind.
- Our nurturing staff believes in fostering a positive self-image and a feeling of success in each and every child.
- Our classrooms and outdoor environments are rich in materials and provide direct and concrete experiences for all learners.
- Our social curriculum facilitates positive social interactions, fosters independent thinkers, and develops problem solving skills.
- Our academic programming is developmentally appropriate and encourages a positive attitude towards learning.
- Our extended day options provide flexibility to meet the needs of working parents.
- The Early Learning Center of Milford is licensed by the State of New Hampshire and is owned and operated by certified teachers.
- Together, the owners bring forward over 50 years of combined knowledge and experience.
- Our comprehensive path for the young child begins at three years of age in our preschool program, continues through our Pre-Kindergarten program, and is completed at age six in our full-day kindergarten program.
Early Learning Center Of Milford places among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact for specific program details. Limited scholarship and finanacial aid programs available.|
|Admissions Director||Debra A Winslow|
- Kindergarten: We offer a full day Kindergarten from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm daily (5 days per week). This program focuses on language arts, science, mathematics, reading and writing and is designed to give children the foundation and the excitement for learning that will help them transition smoothly into the first grade.
- Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs: Our toddler, preschool and pre-kindergarten programs run from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and are available two, three or five days a week.
- Extended Care: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Our extended day program is a fun and diverse enrichment program which is designed to meet the needs of working parents. Our teachers implement hands-on activities such as arts, crafts, cooking, music and movement.
- Summer Camp:
- From mid-June to mid-August we offer a Summer's Cool Summer Camp to local children. This interactive day camp allows your child to get outside during the day, play in the sand, the water, experience biology, go on field trips and more. It's a great break and full of fun.
- We offer limited scholarship opportunities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: PK-6 | 31 students
29 Mont Vernon St
Milford, NH 03055
(603) 672-5875 1.6 PK-6
- Milford Grades: PK-K | 60 students
365 South Street
Milford, NH 03055
(603) 673-7975 2.3 PK-K
- New Ipswich Grades: PK | 12 students
200 Ashby Rd.
New Ipswich, NH 03071
(603) 878-1837 11.6 PK
- Peterborough Grades: K | 19 students
132 Gulf Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458
(603) 924-7362 12.6 K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.