Our Redeemer Preschool
Tel: (603) 878-1837
- Our Redeemer Preschool is a nurturing, creative learning environment where we care for each other and children are encouraged to be the unique individuals God created them to be. Children are offered a creative balance of free-play experiences and guided group activities which will provide them with socialization opportunities.
- We are a State-licensed preschool for 3 and 4 year olds where your child will have great fun learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$200|
|Tuition Notes||$25 registration fee $200 monthly tuition|
National avg.: 85%
- Local families are offered a small, safe, fun and creative balance of free-play experiences and guided group activities which will provide your child with socialization opportunities. Your child will also have an introduction to readiness skills (alphabet and numbers) through age-appropriate learning activities as they prepare for transition to the next level of their education. Science and nature study will be a part of our program as well. Outdoor play is an every day activity (weather permitting).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: NS-K | 116 students
352 Elm Street
Milford, NH 03055
(603) 672-1949 11.6 NS-K
- Peterborough Grades: K | 19 students
132 Gulf Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458
(603) 924-7362 12.2 K
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.