Academics and Faculty
Collared shirts for classes. Jackets and ties for formal occasions.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
board games, care of farm animals, strategy games
Arts and Music Programs:
music lessons (piano, brass, singing)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
canoeing, hiking, Recreational sports and outdoor games, skiing
- Can be a good choice for certain high ability boys who might also have ADHD, autism spectrum issues, nonverbal learning disabilities, or executive function difficulties,
- Best entering ages: 8- to 11-years-old
- Typical class size: 3 to 6 students Typical dorm-group size: 5 to 8 students
- All students are boarding students. Most faculty live on campus.
- Students come from all regions of the U.S.A., plus American students living abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hampshire Country School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Hampshire Country School?
Does Hampshire Country School offer a summer program?
What is Hampshire Country School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hampshire Country School?
Endorse Hampshire Country School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards