- Pine Haven school offers Special Education in four self-contained classrooms with a small student: teacher ratio and certified Special Education teachers.
- Individualized Education Plans, including music, physical education and art, are implemented for each student.
- Public schools may be used as a phase-out step to ease the transition back to a less restrictive environment.
- Day students may be considered. Pine Haven feels that as a troubled boy has acquired destructive and unhealthy patterns of behavior, given the opportunity, he can relearn more productive and acceptable habits.
- Pine Haven sees children as components of the family system and believes that families can change and successfully reunite.
- Pine Haven has the mission of providing troubled boys with positive experiences and success oriented programs.
- The process is to identify appropriate behaviors: catching the boy doing right.
- Pine Haven emphasizes basic civic, moral and spiritual values to enable the youngsters to successfully return to their family, school, and community.
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.