Pine Haven Boys Center
- Pine Haven school offers Special Education in four self-contained classrooms with a small student: teacher ratio and certified Special Education teachers.
- Individualized Education Plans, including music, physical education and art, are implemented for each student.
- Public schools may be used as a phase-out step to ease the transition back to a less restrictive environment.
- Day students may be considered. Pine Haven feels that as a troubled boy has acquired destructive and unhealthy patterns of behavior, given the opportunity, he can relearn more productive and acceptable habits.
- Pine Haven sees children as components of the family system and believes that families can change and successfully reunite.
- Pine Haven has the mission of providing troubled boys with positive experiences and success oriented programs.
- The process is to identify appropriate behaviors: catching the boy doing right.
- Pine Haven emphasizes basic civic, moral and spiritual values to enable the youngsters to successfully return to their family, school, and community.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?