We have an amazing staff here in Bedford. All the teachers love working with children.
Set up a tour to come in and meet our amazing team.
We would love for you to become part of our KinderCare family!.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to Bedford KinderCare. We would love for you to meet with our teachers and see firsthand how we offer a nurturing environment where everything's intended for learning: the classroom, the materials, and the activities. No matter how young your child is, every element is designed so that learning happens in a fun and natural way. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best by doing and playing. It's a hands-on approach that has set us apart from other early childhood learning providers for 40 years.
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- TANF (State of NH Voucher system) *Parent is responsible for any balance after voucher is applied. Military discount is case by case basis - talk with CD during tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bedford KinderCare's ranking?
Bedford KinderCare ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Bedford KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bedford KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bedford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.