We have an amazing staff here in Bedford. All the teachers love working with children.
Set up a tour to come in and meet our amazing team.
We would love for you to become part of our KinderCare family!.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to welcome you to Bedford KinderCare. We would love for you to meet with our teachers and see firsthand how we offer a nurturing environment where everything's intended for learning: the classroom, the materials, and the activities. No matter how young your child is, every element is designed so that learning happens in a fun and natural way. Our curriculum is based on the belief that children learn best by doing and playing. It's a hands-on approach that has set us apart from other early childhood learning providers for 40 years.
- The health and safety of the children we care for is one of our top priorities. We provide nutritious snacks and meals. Our building has security doors and locked playground gates, thorough sign-in/out procedures and headcount system. We follow a strict cleaning plan to reduce incidences of illness. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Her role is to coordinate fire and disaster drills, check the safety of our building and equipment, as well as making sure that the staff maintains updated First Aid, CPR and other safety trainings.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- TANF (State of NH Voucher system) *Parent is responsible for any balance after voucher is applied. Military discount is case by case basis - talk with CD during tour.
Endorse Bedford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.