Growing Years The
Tel: (603) 622-7072
- We believe that each child is an individual. Our commitment through the growing years of your child is to help them develop into all that they can be.
- The childcare center enjoys a strong reputation in the community of providing quality childcare for children.
- Our program aims to foster development in four major areas that we feel make a person whole social skills, cognitive skills, language skills and physical skills.
- We do this by working closely with parents and children to ensure our program fits your child rather than your child fitting in to our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 82 students
30 Mechanic St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603) 232-8651 1.6 PK-K
- Derry Grades: PK-1 | 69 students
223 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH 03038
(603) 432-6655 13.3 PK-1
- Derry Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
1 Partridge Lane
Derry, NH 03038
(603) 434-6900 11.8 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.