Growing Years The
- We believe that each child is an individual. Our commitment through the growing years of your child is to help them develop into all that they can be.
- The childcare center enjoys a strong reputation in the community of providing quality childcare for children.
- Our program aims to foster development in four major areas that we feel make a person whole social skills, cognitive skills, language skills and physical skills.
- We do this by working closely with parents and children to ensure our program fits your child rather than your child fitting in to our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 74 students
30 Mechanic St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)232-8651 1.6 PK-K
- Derry Grades: PK-K | 76 students
223 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-6655 13.3 PK-K
- Derry Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
1 Partridge Lane
Derry, NH 03038
(603)434-6900 11.8 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.