New Morning School
- Established in 1974, New Morning offers preschool and kindergarten programs, as well as school age before and after school programs.
- Our early childhood program is based on the belief that learning is best accomplished when it is fun for the child.
- The school is filled with learning centers which are carefully conceived to arouse the child's interest in letters, numbers, and eventually all the readiness skills.
- The social aspects of learning are emphasized, such as how to play with peers, how to make good decisions, how to respond to discipline and related concepts.
- It is a program designed to meet the needs of each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christi Garrison|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Apple Picking, Gym and Swim, Ski Program
- Children must be three years old and potty trained before attending.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK | 239 students
3 Upjohn St
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)621-7485 0.7 NS-PK
- Bedford Grades: K | 80 students
54 Constitution Dr
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)472-5451 1.6 K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 1.6 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 77 students
3011 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)669-2695 1.7 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.