New Morning School
- Established in 1974, New Morning offers preschool and kindergarten programs, as well as school age before and after school programs.
- Our early childhood program is based on the belief that learning is best accomplished when it is fun for the child.
- The school is filled with learning centers which are carefully conceived to arouse the child's interest in letters, numbers, and eventually all the readiness skills.
- The social aspects of learning are emphasized, such as how to play with peers, how to make good decisions, how to respond to discipline and related concepts.
- It is a program designed to meet the needs of each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christi Garrison|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Apple Picking, Gym and Swim, Ski Program
- Children must be three years old and potty trained before attending.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK | 239 students
3 Upjohn St.
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)621-7485 0.7 NS-PK
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 62 students
3 Upjohn St
Bedford, NH 03110 0.7 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: K | 80 students
54 Constitution Dr
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)472-5451 1.6 K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 1.6 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 77 students
3011 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)669-2695 1.7 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.