New Morning School
- Established in 1974, New Morning offers preschool and kindergarten programs, as well as school age before and after school programs.
- Our early childhood program is based on the belief that learning is best accomplished when it is fun for the child.
- The school is filled with learning centers which are carefully conceived to arouse the child's interest in letters, numbers, and eventually all the readiness skills.
- The social aspects of learning are emphasized, such as how to play with peers, how to make good decisions, how to respond to discipline and related concepts.
- It is a program designed to meet the needs of each individual child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christi Garrison|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Apple Picking, Gym and Swim, Ski Program
- Children must be three years old and potty trained before attending.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK | 239 students
3 Upjohn St.
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)621-7485 0.7 NS-PK
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 62 students
3 Upjohn St
Bedford, NH 03110 0.7 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: K | 80 students
54 Constitution Dr
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)472-5451 1.6 K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 1.6 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 77 students
3011 Brown Ave
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)669-2695 1.7 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.