Little Frogs & Polliwogs
Tel: (603) 669-2695
- At Little Frogs and Polliwogs, we pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff.
- Many of our Lead Teachers are degreed teachers, who, along with other staff members, continue their education by taking college courses and attending workshops.
- Each staff member is required to take at least nine hours of workshops per year.
- Our Mission is to have a positive and lasting effect on every child who enters our center; helping them tap into their potential, create happy memories and feel good about themselves.
- If a child's first experience at school is to be excited about going and reluctant about leaving at the end of the day, then we know we have done our job.
- Little Frogs and Polliwogs is recognized by the NH Department of Health and Human Services as Licensed Plus.
- School is working towards Accreditation with the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the goal is to provide a quality educational program and the happiest environment possible for your child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 1.2 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 86 students
23 Back River Road
Bedford, NH 03110
(603) 669-3591 1.7 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK | 239 students
3 Upjohn St
Bedford, NH 03110
(603) 621-7485 2.2 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.