Little Frogs & Polliwogs
- At Little Frogs and Polliwogs, we pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff.
- Many of our Lead Teachers are degreed teachers, who, along with other staff members, continue their education by taking college courses and attending workshops.
- Each staff member is required to take at least nine hours of workshops per year.
- Our Mission is to have a positive and lasting effect on every child who enters our center; helping them tap into their potential, create happy memories and feel good about themselves.
- If a child's first experience at school is to be excited about going and reluctant about leaving at the end of the day, then we know we have done our job.
- Little Frogs and Polliwogs is recognized by the NH Department of Health and Human Services as Licensed Plus.
- School is working towards Accreditation with the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and the goal is to provide a quality educational program and the happiest environment possible for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 22 students
2020 Goffs Falls Rd
Manchester, NH 03103 1.2 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 62 students
23 Back River Road
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)669-3591 1.7 PK-K
- Bedford Grades: NS-PK | 239 students
3 Upjohn St
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)621-7485 2.2 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.