Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
- Oakview Preparatory School is a Seventh-Day Adventist Institution consisting of two divisions: Elementary and Junior High.
- The school is a part of the world-wide system of Christian Education operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Oakview Preparatory School was established in 1991 by a group of Educators.
- The purpose of its founders was to provide quality Christian education for the students of the ten participating churches in the Bronx-Westchester area.
- Non-participating members may also be admitted.
- Its goal is to foster moral, Christ-like character, promote academic excellence and prepare its students for service to God and their fellowman.
- The institution maintains a non-discriminating policy and includes students from any religious, racial and ethnic background.
- Students are required to abide by the policies and principles of the School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
259 Nepperhan Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10701
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
204 Hawthorne Ave
Yonkers, NY 10705
White PlainsGrades: PK-12 | 402 students
50 Partridge Road
White Plains, NY 10605
New RochelleGrades: K-9 | 123 students
456 Webster Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
BronxGrades: KG-12 | 1688 students
231 W 246th St
Bronx, NY 10471
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.