Grades: PK-12 | 826 students
- Orangeburg Prep is known for the excellence of its academic program.
- We strive to provide our students with an appropriate education to successfully attend the college of their choice.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to the guiding of, providing of, and the caring of our students.
- In addition to striving for our outstanding academics, Orangeburg Prep seeks to provide many enriching extra-curricular activities.
- The success we experience in extra-curricular pursuits is the result of the students, their sponsors, and their coaches working together.
- Strong parental support of these activities is encouraged.
- The lessons learned in these activities play a large role in the development of strong self-concepts and will help guide the future of these students.
- Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, Inc., seeks to provide a quality education which prepares students to meet the academic demands of college and to lead productive and fulfilling lives in a complex world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||826 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Orangeburg Preparatory School also viewed these schools: Greater Faith Baptist Church Child Dev Center.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.