Grades: UG | 83 students
- Our Lady of Confidence Day School is an Archdiocesan school founded is 1954 for children with Down Syndrome or cognitive impairment due to other factors.
- Our Lady of Confidence provides a caring environment which is teacher facilitated and child centered.
- The mission of our school is to foster the complete development of mentally challenged students to their highest potential: spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
- Our program is rooted in Gospel love while embracing the value of life.
- We are committed to the development of the whole child as we prepare them for the path to independence.
- Our Lady of Confidence has two sites to provide an age appropriate integrated education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WynnewoodGrades: PK | 82 students
930 Bowman Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096
AbingtonGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
Willow GroveGrades: PK-8 | 269 students
401 Easton Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
AbingtonGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
2450 Hamilton Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.