1st grader with his iPad, all students in grades K-3 have a 1:1 ratio of iPads and grades 4-8 have a 1:1 ratio of Chromebooks.
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish School is a Catholic elementary/middle school supported by parishioners, rooted in CAtholic values for the purpose of educating our children to become humble, faith-filled citizens who generously offer their God-given gifts for the good of all people.
- Children are enrolled from Pre-K through grade eight.
- The preschool program is a 2, 3 and 4-year old program that offers extended care and full day classes.
- There is also after school care available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We provide modified education plans for students with many types of learning exceptionalities. Please contact our Academic Dean, Mrs. Stephanie Durnell, for more information and to discuss developing a plan for your child.|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1992|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra, Spanish,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,850|
|Tuition Notes||This tuition rate is for general public members. As a parochial school, parish families receive a subsidized rate. Financial aid and other tuition assistance programs are available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Ms. Jena Saseen|
|Admissions Associate||Robin Torlone|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Golf,
- Our Lady of Fatima, 535 Norway Avenue, Huntington, is currently accepting applications for this school year.Our school offers three preschool classes starting at the age of 2 and classes in grades kindergarten through eighth.We are a school founded on Christian values and traditional education, with each student receiving not only the highest of academic training, but also a fully rounded education with daily classes in music, Spanish, and art.We have the most up-to-date in technology with a Chromebook or iPad ratio of 1:1 for each student beginning in kindergarten through eighth grade.This year we are excited to offer a new Spanish curriculum for elementary students, a new science and social studies curriculum enhancement for lower elementary grades and for the first time at OLOF we are adding an Algebra 2 class that is high school credit transferable.Tuition is affordable and payments may be made monthly.For more information please call (304) 523-2861 to schedule an appointment to visit our beautiful school and to see what Fatima has to offer your family!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
CullodenGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
Po Box 510
Culloden, WV 25510
HuntingtonGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
1111 Adams Ave
Huntington, WV 25704
HuntingtonGrades: 9-12 | 160 students
600 13th Street
Huntington, WV 25701
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.