Top West Virginia Private Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 137 top private schools in West Virginia, serving 14,081 students.
Greenbrier Academy Photo - Greenbrier students are students of the world. International and local service trips include past destinations like Ghana, Africa, Nicaragua, and Puerto Rico!
Highland Adventist School Photo - Many of our classes use a project-based approach to learning. It really works!
Wood County Christian School Photo - Engage. Equip. Impact. WCCS exists to engage students' hearts while equipping their minds in order to impact the world for Jesus.
Tygart Valley Christian Academy Photo - Tygart Valley Christian Academy is located on the campus of Tygart Valley Ministries Beverly Community Church in beautiful Beverly, West Virginia.
Top West Virginia Private Schools by County (2021)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools512 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools91 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools765 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools389 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools14 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools352 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools533 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools714 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools541 Students21% Minority
- 14 Schools2,098 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools139 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools106 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools211 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools59 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools211 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools113 Students4% Minority
- 4 Schools287 Students3% Minority
- 10 Schools1,228 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools57 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students1% Minority
- 10 Schools1,789 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools580 Students4% Minority
- 7 Schools705 Students8% Minority
- 6 Schools328 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools111 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools121 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools330 Students2% Minority
- 6 Schools788 Students7% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.