Charleston Catholic High School
- Charleston Catholic High School Catholic, private, coeducational high school enrolling students from a variety of Christian and non-Christian backgrounds and from a wide range of ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Charleston Catholic High School strives to help students fulfill the potential of their God-given talents and abilities and to guide them in developing themselves in all areas: spiritually, intellectually, physically, aesthetically, and socially.
- Charleston Catholic High School challenges students' intellectual, spiritual, and personal levels in a community atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 6%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Parkersburg Grades: 7-12 | 154 students
3201 Fairview Ave
Parkersburg, WV 26104
(304)485-6341 64.8 7-12
- Huntington Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
600 13th Street
Huntington, WV 25701
(304)525-5096 43.7 9-12
- Charleston Grades: NS-5 | 380 students
1035 Quarrier St
Charleston, WV 25301
(304)346-5491 0.1 NS-5
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.